Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Indonesia: Extension of South Africa’s horticultural exportsThe Republic of Indonesia has extended South Africa’s recognition status. This enables the latter to export horticultural products through the Jakarta Port of entry until 11 April 2021.
The initial recognition was granted by the Indonesian Authority on the 11 April 2016, and this was due to expire on 10 April 2018. The extension follows an application by Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Senzeni Zokwana on 27 July 2017 for an extension of the recognition of South Africa’ Food Safety Control Systems. Zokwana applied for an early extension to avoid interruption of South African exports of horticultural products to Indonesia.
According to an article on cbn.co.za, his counterpart in Indonesia, Minister of Agriculture Amran Sulaiman approved the extension. It is in respect of 14 horticultural products, namely apples, apricots, cherries, citrus fruits, grapes, grapefruit, lemons, nectarines, oranges, peaches, pears, pomelos, plums and prunes.
Publication date: 3/9/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: