- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- China: Fewer winter potatoes than last year
- "Organic foods are not safer, and probably not more nutritious either"
- Chile’s cherry exporters invite Chinese consumers to ‘enjoy a red moment’
- France: Financial support for organic farming is lagging behind
- US (AZ): Leafy greens industry "ready for a safe and successful harvest season"
Stockton changes name to STK
STK will be comprised of two distinct business units. STK Bio-Ag will serve global agriculture markets, offering botanical-based and ‘hybrid’ solutions for crop protection. STK Aqua will serve the fish and shrimp farming industry globally, offering biological solutions exclusively.
With the new name comes an updated logo which maintains the company’s orange trade dress while adding a new bio-ag technology descriptor.
On the announcement of the company name change, CEO Guy Elitzur declared, “The new STK name comes after a year long rebranding process. STK represents a short, smart and memorable name, which maintains a bridge to the company’s heritage, and reflects our focus and commitment to bio-ag technology for the future of sustainable agriculture and aquaculture.”
For more information: www.stockton-ag.com
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-15 "Good step taken by opening our own warehouse"
- 2018-11-15 Spain: Agrofruit goes into liquidation
- 2018-11-15 MSC, A.P. Moller – Maersk, CMA CGM, Hapag-Lloyd and Ocean Network to establish container shipping association
- 2018-11-14 Carrefour guarantees freshness of fruit and vegetables
- 2018-11-14 Opening of store "Les Comptoirs de la Bio" on Reunion Island
- 2018-11-14 HHLA exceeds last year's high level
- 2018-11-14 Two promotions for healthy snacks and salads company
- 2018-11-14 New chapter opens up for Canadian microgreen growers
- 2018-11-14 UK company expands further into South Africa
- 2018-11-14 China: "The ROI of projects is more important than ever"
- 2018-11-13 "Switching in one go was the right choice"
- 2018-11-13 Kiremko appoints General Sales Manager
- 2018-11-13 Vergro celebrates its 50th anniversary
- 2018-11-13 Mercato ortofrutticolo di Lusia: Slow exchanges and oscillating prices in October
- 2018-11-13 "We are going to have more kilos of tomatoes and new varieties"
- 2018-11-13 Lidl Poland launches promotion to encourage healthy eating
- 2018-11-13 Village Farms reports 11% decrease in sales
- 2018-11-13 New dynamic in South Africa for Agro Sélections Fruits
- 2018-11-13 Dole Food HQ expected to reopen after fire evacaution
- 2018-11-12 Ten new ‘Demain la Terre’ eco-friendly fruits and vegetables