- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Extreme temperatures in Europe cause worst vegetable crisis in 40 years
- Turkey: Cherry exports surpassed 160 million USD in 2018
- Visitors will have the opportunity to taste classic and new ARRA varieties
- "China: "Reduced Red Fuji apple production because of poor weather"
- Mexico: Avocado sales to China skyrocketed this year
Top 5 -last week
British pupils combating 'avocado hand'
According to an article on dailymail.co.uk, doctors called for safety warnings on the fruit last year when injuries were reported to be on the rise. Now these schoolchildren have invented a solution to the dreaded 'avocado hand' - the term for knife injuries inflicted after incorrectly chopping the trendy green fruit.
Pupils Pietro Pignatti Morano Campori, Seth Rickard, Felix Winstanley, Shiven Patel, all 14, and Matias Paz Linares, 13, believe they have found an answer to this epidemic.
Encouraged by their design and technology teacher Sarah Awbery, they worked on a prototype cast from pewter and soon realised they had hit on a winning idea when Shiven's parents started using it at home.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/21/2018 China: 6600 square meter plant factory constructed in Chongqing
- 09/21/2018 Colombian woman arrested for coordinating shipments of cocaine hidden in fruit
- 09/21/2018 Map of Africa based on population
- 09/21/2018 United Fresh appoints McDonald’s supply chain leader to Board of Directors
- 09/21/2018 Currency crisis unfolding – Will it catch up to the US?
- 09/21/2018 WTO members demand more clarity on US farm spending
- 09/21/2018 League of Legends’ latest mascot is a giant, talking cabbage roll
- 09/21/2018 Measure taken to keep South Australia fruit fly free
- 09/21/2018 Fresh processor introduces retail packaging featuring TV show branding for preschoolers
- 09/20/2018 US: Agri losses from Florence will be extensive
- 09/20/2018 'South Africa intent on expanding fresh exports to Russia'
- 09/20/2018 Chinese fruit, vegetable, and flower production annually increases
- 09/20/2018 China hits back at Trump: Tariffs on $60 billion of US goods
- 09/20/2018 South African berry and citrus farms introduce comic contracts
- 09/19/2018 New Zealand fears for world trade in wake of Trump's tariffs
- 09/19/2018 US-China trade war offers chances to Malaysian exporters
- 09/19/2018 ‘Afghanistan to export goods via Lapis Lazuli trade route in the near future’
- 09/19/2018 Sri Lanka rupee hits record low of 166.00 per US dollar
- 09/19/2018 ‘Agri renaissance possible for Western Cape’
- 09/19/2018 Some 35 place names in Iceland