Job offersmore »
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Colombia seizes more than 5 tons of cocaine hidden in boxes of plantain
Colombia's National Navy seized more than five tons of cocaine on March 6 in the region of Uraba, Antioquia, near the border with Panama.
According to Colombia's Ministry of Defense, which confirmed the news, the drug belonged to the Gulf Clan, the country's main organized crime gang.
Victoria Eugenia Ramirez, Secretary of Government of Antioquia, said the drug, which was going to be shipped to Europe, had been found in a collection center inside some boxes of plantains.
She also stated that drug was valued at 314 million dollars in the European illegal market.
Authorities also seized a ton of cocaine in the municipality of Tumaco, in the southwestern department of Nariño, bordering Ecuador.
Publication date: 3/8/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: