- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- FreshPlaza presented to the King and Queen
- Growers in Morocco and Spain moving away from tomatoes
- Boycott and new track biggest problems for fresh fruit and vegetables on the New Silk Road
- Spain: Nazca private equity becomes majority shareholder of aromatic herbs company
- US: Gulftainer spends $600 million to develop and operate Wilmington port
Top 5 -last week
- "When there is Hass avocado in the market, it's difficult to sell Bacon and Fuerte"
- Spectacular view of red peppers drying in the sun on military farms in Xinjiang
- Americans enjoy Honduran organic rambutan
- Supplies even of domestic organic persimmons
- "Paying 1 dollar less per box of bananas not profitable for agricultural sector"
Vegetable market structure underused in Tsimalakha, Bhutan
The shed, that can accommodate at least 20 stalls, was inaugurated November 19, 2017. Tsimalakha residents said that although the Chukha administration had constructed the structure to help farmers, it remains underused.
According to kuenselonline, farmers find it more profitable to sell their produce on the highway, as bringing the produce up to the structure involves costs.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-14 Bolivia: Garlic and onion producers ask authorities to close border to smuggling
- 2018-11-14 Baden-Württemberg: Harvest year characterized by dry summer
- 2018-11-14 China signs fresh produce MoU with Caribbean region
- 2018-11-14 "Difficult market for last strawberries of the year"
- 2018-11-14 Poland courting East Africa as trade partner
- 2018-11-14 Kenya horticulture export earnings growing
- 2018-11-14 Namibia food imports still sky-high
- 2018-11-14 Turkey: Annual agricultural production projections for 2018 have been updated
- 2018-11-13 Pink Lady Day at Mazzoni Group
- 2018-11-12 ‘Kyrgyzstan cannot fully meet the needs of the domestic market’
- 2018-11-12 US researchers discover genes that define a vegetable’s shape
- 2018-11-09 Nepal: Imported fruits worth Rs7.58 billion in Q1
- 2018-11-09 Chile: Record fruit exports to China
- 2018-11-09 'Supply of pears falling somewhat, but demand could be met'
- 2018-11-08 Campaign for EU quality label “Europe, where quality is at home’
- 2018-11-08 Trinidad and Tobago: Vegetables doubling in price after flooding
- 2018-11-08 Peru: Fruit and vegetable exports increased by 21% up until September
- 2018-11-08 Japan: Fresh fruit imports 1.62 million tons in 2017
- 2018-11-07 Study shows growing number purchasing fresh produce items online
- 2018-11-07 Ghana launches agricultural product commodity exchange