Job offersmore »
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Now that eco-friendly bags have become the norm, having compostable labels, stickers and strips has become a need as well as an element of added value. LGL has a wide range of solutions available certified in the "All Compost" category.
Technical manager Nicola Zannoni explains that "the products have been very much in demand, especially in the last period. We can certify the composability of all their parts, from the adhesive part down to the ink. Instead of using plastic materials, we employ an adhesive material made from cellulose and compliant with EN 13432."
"We define these products as All Compost and can be used on stickers, strips, labels and punnets, so as to obtain packaging that is entirely eco-friendly."
Less than two years ago, LGL moved to a new facility covering 6300 square metres. It now supplies markets all over Europe.
"A few weeks ago, we introduced a new digital technology to print small batches." The digital line was added to the 10 already existing, meaning we can supply small and large producers/packagers and provide countless customisation options."
"We can meet all the latest demands as, currently, many are asking for strips rather than labels, especially when it comes to bananas and pineapples and also for vegetables such as celery."
Etichettificio LGL s.r.l.
Via del Frumento, 13
47822 Santarcangelo di Romagna (RN)
Tel.: (+39) 0541 626914
Fax: (+39) 0541 626991
Publication date: 3/7/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: