- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Sakata Seed America celebrates Grand Opening of Woodland Innovation Center
- League of Legends’ latest mascot is a giant, talking cabbage roll
- Spain: Castellon will harvest nearly 15% more citrus
- "Potato markets supported by confirmation of low yields throughout Western Europe"
- Kim Jong Un presents South Korea with two tons of Pine mushrooms
Inspired exchange between Vietnamese and Thai press delegations
Vietnam: Talks on lychee production, processing and consumption
Nguyen The Dung, PA Chairman, introduced the preliminary report on high-quality agricultural products of Bac Giang province. There, the focus has been on hi-tech cultivation and processing as well as export market expansion.
According to m.en.baobacgiang.com, the Thai delegation spoke -among other things- of the production and processing of the sweet tamarind banana for export, and the role of press agencies in produce promotion.
Director of the Department of Industry and Trade, Tran Quoc Tan, affirmed that Thailand is potentially a big market for Bac Giang lychees.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/25/2018 US market less interested in "King Coconuts"
- 09/25/2018 Australian pomegranate research leads to major science symposium hosting rights
- 09/25/2018 Australian papaya growers set for bumper crop
- 09/25/2018 Spain: Cobella expects to harvest 150 tons of pomegranates in first commercial season
- 09/25/2018 Spain: Producer bets on pitahaya cultivation in Huelva
- 09/25/2018 Vietnam: Vinh Phuc province exports first red flesh dragon fruits to Australia
- 09/25/2018 Malaysia needs more land for pineapple cultivation
- 09/25/2018 Vietnam's fruits need to gain domestic market before exporting
- 09/25/2018 South African villagers to tap into 'superfood' baobab trend
- 09/24/2018 Colombia: European businessmen in Pereira get to know the Hass avocado offer
- 09/24/2018 Camposol's growth, limited by lower sales of avocados
- 09/24/2018 ''South American season of air-shipped mangoes in full swing''
- 09/24/2018 China : Jinxiang garlic prices rise as Mid-Autumn festival approaches
- 09/21/2018 First export of red-heart kiwifruit from Liupanshui to Russia
- 09/21/2018 Organic industry in Thailand increases production for China
- 09/21/2018 "50% of kiwi-berries lost because of rainfall and floodwater"
- 09/21/2018 Taiwan's government hopes that garlic farmers will reduce production by 10%
- 09/21/2018 First batch of New Zealand avocados hits the Chinese market
- 09/21/2018 'Spooky Foods' campaign to entice more shoppers to buy exotic produce
- 09/21/2018 Australian mango season heats up in Northern Territory