Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bulgaria: Citrus fruit prices have started to rise
In the week that marked the end of February and the beginning of Marсh, the price of citrus fruits started to rise on Moldovan wholesale markets, according to the bulletіn of the State Commission on Commodity Exchanges and Markets.
Wholesale prices for oranges, lemons and mandarins became between 2 and 8% higher than those recorded at the end of the previous week. The only southern fruit that became cheaper was bananas, whose price fell by a slight 3.6%.
The prices of other fruits and vegetables have also mostly fallen, with some exceptions. Imported cucumbers, for example, became 3.7% more expensive in the wholesale markets, although domestic ones are cheaper. The price of onions, for instance, has fallen by more than 15% compared to the previous week.
Publication date: 3/6/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: