Job offersmore »
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Moldova: Over 2 tonnes of fruit and veg withdrawn from several markets
Over two tonnes of fruit and vegetables have been withdrawn from 11 commercial establishments in Chisinau, Balti, Ialoveni and Straseni following checks by Food Safety Agency inspectors.
The products were withdrawn due to their failure to meet the necessary quality requirements for fresh fruit and vegetables, IPN reported.
In some cases, besides the condition of the products themselves, it was found that there was a lack of information for consumers regarding the origin of the product, the category, or the additional treatments carried out in the warehouse, etc.
Also, not all fruits and vegetables on the shelves were accompanied by certificates confirming their quality and harmlessness.
Publication date: 3/6/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: