Job offersmore »
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
‘South Korea is new market for Musang King durians’According to Datuk Ahmad Ishak, the director-general of the Malaysian Federal Agriculture Marketing Authority, South Korea has been identified as a new market for the ‘Musang King’ durian.
“We have sent a trial shipment there. This is to give the people there a taste of Malaysian durian. After this, we will follow up with marketing Malaysian durians there,” he told reporters.
Themalaymailonline.com quoted him as saying other new markets for the durians were Canada and Europe. So far, Malaysian durians have been marketed to several destinations including Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Australia, America and Indonesia.
“We are focusing on these markets which can help increase our output of durians. At the same time, we also have to promote our durians locally and we are looking at new ways of selling durians.”
Publication date: 3/6/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: