Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Drawing on banana peels - Why not?Stephan Brusche is the man who turns bananas into works of art.
The former graphic designer from the Netherlands sees them as a canvas for “fruit doodles”; very detailed drawings done with toothpicks, a knife and ballpoint pen.
And this familiar image.
Brusche is creating some nice things, but he’s certainly not the only artist out there using fruit as a medium. Who remembers Edgar Artis, the Armenian fashion student creating illustrations out of watermelon slices and mandarin sections?
Publication date: 3/6/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: