Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Drawing on banana peels - Why not?Stephan Brusche is the man who turns bananas into works of art.
The former graphic designer from the Netherlands sees them as a canvas for “fruit doodles”; very detailed drawings done with toothpicks, a knife and ballpoint pen.
And this familiar image.
Brusche is creating some nice things, but he’s certainly not the only artist out there using fruit as a medium. Who remembers Edgar Artis, the Armenian fashion student creating illustrations out of watermelon slices and mandarin sections?
Publication date: 3/6/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: