- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Okanagan Specialty Fruits Inc. appoints Vice President
“As OSF continues to grow at a rapid pace we felt it was necessary to expand the executive team, and Jenn has certainly proven herself to be an integral part of our company over the years,” states Neal Carter, President and Founder of OSF. “It’s extremely exciting to see the company grow like this and I am very certain of our business success with the strong leadership team we have in place.”
Armen, a 30-year veteran in the specialty crops arena, was an integral part of the commercialization efforts of Arctic® Golden apples in select U.S. supermarkets this past fall. Her extensive career has included working in crop protection to develop the first commercially introduced biological control product for the post harvest industry, managing food safety and quality assurance programs for produce and specialty foods, and working in the vegetable seed industry on products that garnered attention from the entire supply chain about the value of genetics. Armen, who is a trained botanist, mycologist and plant pathologist, also ran her own consulting company for a number of years.
“I look forward to continuing our production and commercialization efforts with Arctic® apples and developing creative ways to improve the produce experience,” explained Armen. “I am honored to work with such a highly skilled team.”
For more information:
Okanagan Specialty Fruits Inc.
Tel.: +1 (250) 404-0101
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-16 "Stable retail for imported kiwi fruit in Taiwanese market"
- 2018-11-16 Costa announces agreement for acquisition of Nangiloc Colignan farm
- 2018-11-15 "Good step taken by opening our own warehouse"
- 2018-11-15 Spain: Agrofruit goes into liquidation
- 2018-11-15 MSC, A.P. Moller – Maersk, CMA CGM, Hapag-Lloyd and Ocean Network to establish container shipping association
- 2018-11-14 Carrefour guarantees freshness of fruit and vegetables
- 2018-11-14 Opening of store "Les Comptoirs de la Bio" on Reunion Island
- 2018-11-14 HHLA exceeds last year's high level
- 2018-11-14 Two promotions for healthy snacks and salads company
- 2018-11-14 New chapter opens up for Canadian microgreen growers
- 2018-11-14 UK company expands further into South Africa
- 2018-11-14 China: "The ROI of projects is more important than ever"
- 2018-11-13 "Switching in one go was the right choice"
- 2018-11-13 Kiremko appoints General Sales Manager
- 2018-11-13 Vergro celebrates its 50th anniversary
- 2018-11-13 Mercato ortofrutticolo di Lusia: Slow exchanges and oscillating prices in October
- 2018-11-13 "We are going to have more kilos of tomatoes and new varieties"
- 2018-11-13 Lidl Poland launches promotion to encourage healthy eating
- 2018-11-13 Village Farms reports 11% decrease in sales
- 2018-11-13 New dynamic in South Africa for Agro Sélections Fruits