- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Probiotic foods along with prebiotics maintains gastro-intestinal health
But in order for probiotics to thrive and multiply, they need a steady diet of good, fibrous foods. Avocados, oats, asparagus, onions and mangoes are all great prebiotic examples.
In his book "Flat Belly 365" Villacorta reveals a day that is packed with both pre- and probiotics: a papaya kefir smoothie for breakfast, prunes and Parmesan or apples and almonds for a snack, a lunch of mango avocado salad with yogurt dressing and a walnut pesto quinoa bowl for dinner.
According to abc7.com, he has tested this program on hundreds of clients whose average weight loss is 2 to 3 kgs weekly. While you don't have to eat a lot, the suggestion is to keep both pre- and probiotic foods in your day.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-12 Grapefruits – 5 health benefits
- 2018-11-01 ‘There is a link between eating fruit & veg and risk of asthma and allergies”
- 2018-10-26 Hass Avocado Board participates in FNCE 2018
- 2018-10-23 Seed researcher and producer raises money in heart and stroke walks
- 2018-10-17 Who needs botox?
- 2018-10-12 The Chiquita blue sticker turns pink for a good cause!
- 2018-10-11 Omani women use cherimoya to develop remedy against hair loss
- 2018-10-11 Horticulture initiative focuses on nutrients: "Healthy food makes you feel better"
- 2018-10-08 80% of retailers rally together to drive up veg consumption in UK
- 2018-10-02 Pumpkin donuts for Halloween
- 2018-09-25 Fruity beauty: Use of fruit in personal care products increases 10.7%
- 2018-09-19 ‘Agroecology can feed Europe pesticide-free in 2050’
- 2018-09-19 Cassava virus breaks out in Zambia
- 2018-09-18 Chiquita launches Pink Sticker program this October
- 2018-09-14 Tour de Fresh brings 46 more salad bars to U.S. schools in its 5th year
- 2018-09-12 Tomatoes could hold the key for infertility problems
- 2018-09-06 ‘French Fries: No. 1 vegetable toddlers consume’
- 2018-09-05 Trying fruit and veggie ideas in school lunches
- 2018-09-05 UK: 3.7 million children live in households that can't afford a healthy diet
- 2018-09-04 Camu-camu, an exotic fruit that could help tackle obesity