Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Mangosteen and papaya
Iran permits import of another two tropical fruitsA new regulation, ratified by the Islamic Republic of Iran Customs Administration, states that now mangosteen and papaya have been added to the list of fruits that can be imported into the country. Earlier, only four tropical fruits, namely coconuts, pineapples, mangoes and bananas, could be imported.
A financialtribune.com article states that the import of all other fruits into Iran has been banned since 2011-12 by the Agriculture Ministry, in an attempt to protect domestic farmers and producers.
Publication date: 3/6/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: