Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
Free of Listeria
Qatar lab results clear Australian rock melonThe Ministry of Public Health in Doha announced that the analyses of Australian rock melons, which were previously withdrawn from the market, showed that the fruit is free of listeria and any other types of bacteria such as salmonella and escherichia coli.
After receiving a notification that Australian rock melons might be contaminated with listeria, the Ministry detained the next shipment. It has also taken precautionary measures to prevent importing new shipments of rock melons suspected of being unsafe.
According to thepeninsulaqatar.com, the Ministry has stated that it is working with all other stakeholders to ensure the highest standards of food safety are implemented.
Publication date: 3/6/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: