Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
China Haisheng juice unit forms joint venture to expand fruit businessHong Kong-listed China Haisheng Juice Holdings said a unit has agreed to form a joint venture with Zhaoyang Agriculture to modernize fruit plantations in China's Yunnan Province.
The new company will have a registered capital of 110 million yuan ($17.3 million) of which 77 million yuan will be contributed by unit Zhaotong Haisheng. Zhaoyang Agriculture will contribute 33 million yuan. Upon completion, China Haisheng will hold a 70% interest in the company.
In a filing to the exchange on Monday, the manufacturer and seller of fruit juice concentrates said the venture will further expand its plantations and fruits business in Zhaotong City.
The group currently has 63 fruit and vegetable production bases in China.
Publication date: 3/6/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: