- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Support package for customers impacted by fruit contamination
- "Cabbage industry has some windfalls again, after difficult years''
- 'South Africa intent on expanding fresh exports to Russia'
- Excellent quality but lower yields for pomegranates
- Peru will facilitate imports and exports with the United States
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Bhutan: Villages in Wangdue district prepare for kiwi plantation
Agriculture officer Sonam Zangpo said that gewog extension officers would identify and provide the seedlings to “progressive farmers” who were doing good work and could bring about a good output. Technical support will also be provided.
Sonam Zangpo said that growing the crop was feasible as it had been successful at the Agriculture Research and Development Centre in Bajo. The crop will take about three to four years to bear fruit.
According to kuenselonline.com, agriculture extension supervisor Choki Nima said that his gewog is yet to start planting the seedlings.
Sonam Zangpo said that if the crop does well, more seedlings would be supplied in the future.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/21/2018 First export of red-heart kiwifruit from Liupanshui to Russia
- 09/21/2018 Organic industry in Thailand increases production for China
- 09/21/2018 "50% of kiwi-berries lost because of rainfall and floodwater"
- 09/21/2018 Taiwan's government hopes that garlic farmers will reduce production by 10%
- 09/21/2018 First batch of New Zealand avocados hits the Chinese market
- 09/21/2018 'Spooky Foods' campaign to entice more shoppers to buy exotic produce
- 09/21/2018 Australian mango season heats up in Northern Territory
- 09/21/2018 Grower sues Miami competitor over hot-selling avo
- 09/21/2018 Kenya: Nairobians are going crazy about pineapple peels
- 09/21/2018 Australian project helps Vietnamese mango famers
- 09/20/2018 Costa Rica's exotic fruit has opportunities in Canada
- 09/20/2018 North Florida: Cold hardy avocados
- 09/20/2018 Mexico: Growing interest in fig crops in Michoacan
- 09/20/2018 Excellent quality but lower yields for pomegranates
- 09/20/2018 Mexico: "6 out of every 10 papayas consumed in North America are from Colima"
- 09/20/2018 Kiwiberries on the market and gaining popularity
- 09/20/2018 New Zealand Fuyu persimmon filling gap before California season starts
- 09/19/2018 Gilroy garlic ranch fully supports trade war
- 09/19/2018 Green light for Jamaica to export mangoes to the US
- 09/19/2018 Australian avocado season - Far North Queensland