- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
- Poland courting East Africa as trade partner
- First highly specialized pear-processing plant built
- China: Vegetable vending machines take root in Shanghai
- “We help companies not represented in Asia minimize losses when their produce is rejected”
- “Prices of cucumbers and iceberg lettuce rising, minimum prices for green bell pepper”
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Bhutan: Villages in Wangdue district prepare for kiwi plantation
Agriculture officer Sonam Zangpo said that gewog extension officers would identify and provide the seedlings to “progressive farmers” who were doing good work and could bring about a good output. Technical support will also be provided.
Sonam Zangpo said that growing the crop was feasible as it had been successful at the Agriculture Research and Development Centre in Bajo. The crop will take about three to four years to bear fruit.
According to kuenselonline.com, agriculture extension supervisor Choki Nima said that his gewog is yet to start planting the seedlings.
Sonam Zangpo said that if the crop does well, more seedlings would be supplied in the future.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-15 China: Price of wax gourds increased
- 2018-11-15 Brazil authorizes entry of Peruvian pomegranates
- 2018-11-15 Costa Rica: Avocado producers and Government prepare National Avocado Plan
- 2018-11-15 Spain: Pitaya cultivation gaining ground in Malaga
- 2018-11-15 China: Pomelo price drops by over 60%
- 2018-11-15 California bitter melon still on the move
- 2018-11-15 “Sales will start when the Greek kiwifruit is out of the market”
- 2018-11-14 "We have been able to reconcile the parts that make up this great industry"
- 2018-11-14 Colombian exotic fruits for European markets
- 2018-11-14 Zespri extending its season of SunGold kiwifruit
- 2018-11-14 Easy peel avocado launched in the UK
- 2018-11-14 Indian pomegranate exports likely to run into trade roadblocks
- 2018-11-14 Turkey: Fig exports have surpassed 300 million USD
- 2018-11-14 New Zealand case: International rip-off or innocent abroad?
- 2018-11-13 Mexico: Avocado producers on strike due to lower prices
- 2018-11-13 Ecuador can export tree tomatoes to the United States
- 2018-11-13 Good expectations for the export of fresh soursop from Ecuador
- 2018-11-13 NZ: Kiwifruit orchards being sold, Seeka selling $16 million worth of orchards
- 2018-11-13 Persimmon drying season in Japan: What a view
- 2018-11-09 Italy: Fresh pineapples from the DR thanks to air transportation