- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Which produce items are advertised most by major retail supermarkets?
- Apricot growers in Malatya prepare a joint action plan
- Rush for free snack tomatoes thanks to un-Dutch heat
- M&S starts selling first 'Instagrammable vegetable'
- Compromised crops cause watermelon and melon prices in Bulgaria to rise
Top 5 -last week
New program to support local youth
To celebrate, SUNSET is sending 30 local youth to Gesstwood Camp for five free days of fun and adventure at “CAMP-ARI.” An homage to SUNSET’s signature product, the Campari® tomato, “CAMP-ARI” is scheduled for July 22-27 and includes a special guest appearance by celebrity chef Roger Mooking, host of Man Fire Food on Cooking Channel Canada. Chef Mooking will cook a flavorful meal over an open campfire and will show CAMP-ARI campers how easy it is to turn fresh vegetables into healthy, delicious meals. The program also features an exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour of SUNSET’s greenhouse operation in Kingsville, located less than twenty minutes from the camp.
“SUNSET distributes fresh produce throughout Canada and the United States but we wanted to do something exclusively for our friends and neighbors in the Windsor/Essex area,” CEO Paul Mastronardi explained. “The CAMP-ARI kids will be participating in exciting activities like scavenger hunts, movie nights and ropes courses and will get to eat a variety of flavorful, healthy meals. It’s a fun way to inspire local kids to be more adventurous in life and their food choices.”
To be selected as one of the 30 CAMP-ARI campers, children aged 10-15 are invited to complete an entry form at www.sunsetgrown.com/campsunset. The deadline to enter is April 1, 2018.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/21/2018 Aldi announces two-year deal with Carlow-based mushroom growers
- 09/20/2018 JD.com ramps up 7FRESH stores expansion across China
- 09/20/2018 Italy: 2500 tons expected of Dori' kiwis
- 09/20/2018 Plans to rebuild Munich wholesale market hall picks up again
- 09/20/2018 Claas van Os leaving Levarht
- 09/20/2018 "We hope to benefit more people with our knowledge and machinery"
- 09/19/2018 Mooy Logistics sold for 3.96 million euros
- 09/19/2018 Eric Biddiscombe joins Polymer Logistics
- 09/19/2018 Ross Williams receives Southeast Produce Council’s Next Generation Award
- 09/18/2018 Greenyard’s shares rebounding after reopening of Hungarian factory
- 09/18/2018 Midwest distributor names Bob Reich as VP of Sales
- 09/18/2018 Gladstone Land acquires two orchards in California for $6.9 million
- 09/17/2018 Courchesne Larose celebrates 100th birthday in style
- 09/17/2018 Sakata Seed America celebrates Grand Opening of Woodland Innovation Center
- 09/17/2018 Dole Food Co. sold its 168,000 square-foot corporate campus for $50 million
- 09/14/2018 China: Qingdao pear harvest
- 09/14/2018 "China: "Frozen pumpkins processed in large volumes"
- 09/14/2018 United Fresh enhances industry relations team
- 09/14/2018 Is your farm eligible for a grant of up to $500,000?
- 09/14/2018 Sigfrido Fruit inaugurates new facilities and expects to reach 14 M€ in sales