- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
New program to support local youth
To celebrate, SUNSET is sending 30 local youth to Gesstwood Camp for five free days of fun and adventure at “CAMP-ARI.” An homage to SUNSET’s signature product, the Campari® tomato, “CAMP-ARI” is scheduled for July 22-27 and includes a special guest appearance by celebrity chef Roger Mooking, host of Man Fire Food on Cooking Channel Canada. Chef Mooking will cook a flavorful meal over an open campfire and will show CAMP-ARI campers how easy it is to turn fresh vegetables into healthy, delicious meals. The program also features an exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour of SUNSET’s greenhouse operation in Kingsville, located less than twenty minutes from the camp.
“SUNSET distributes fresh produce throughout Canada and the United States but we wanted to do something exclusively for our friends and neighbors in the Windsor/Essex area,” CEO Paul Mastronardi explained. “The CAMP-ARI kids will be participating in exciting activities like scavenger hunts, movie nights and ropes courses and will get to eat a variety of flavorful, healthy meals. It’s a fun way to inspire local kids to be more adventurous in life and their food choices.”
To be selected as one of the 30 CAMP-ARI campers, children aged 10-15 are invited to complete an entry form at www.sunsetgrown.com/campsunset. The deadline to enter is April 1, 2018.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-16 "Stable retail for imported kiwi fruit in Taiwanese market"
- 2018-11-16 Costa announces agreement for acquisition of Nangiloc Colignan farm
- 2018-11-15 "Good step taken by opening our own warehouse"
- 2018-11-15 Spain: Agrofruit goes into liquidation
- 2018-11-15 MSC, A.P. Moller – Maersk, CMA CGM, Hapag-Lloyd and Ocean Network to establish container shipping association
- 2018-11-14 Carrefour guarantees freshness of fruit and vegetables
- 2018-11-14 Opening of store "Les Comptoirs de la Bio" on Reunion Island
- 2018-11-14 HHLA exceeds last year's high level
- 2018-11-14 Two promotions for healthy snacks and salads company
- 2018-11-14 New chapter opens up for Canadian microgreen growers
- 2018-11-14 UK company expands further into South Africa
- 2018-11-14 China: "The ROI of projects is more important than ever"
- 2018-11-13 "Switching in one go was the right choice"
- 2018-11-13 Kiremko appoints General Sales Manager
- 2018-11-13 Vergro celebrates its 50th anniversary
- 2018-11-13 Mercato ortofrutticolo di Lusia: Slow exchanges and oscillating prices in October
- 2018-11-13 "We are going to have more kilos of tomatoes and new varieties"
- 2018-11-13 Lidl Poland launches promotion to encourage healthy eating
- 2018-11-13 Village Farms reports 11% decrease in sales
- 2018-11-13 New dynamic in South Africa for Agro Sélections Fruits