- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Mobile Farmers Market offers affordable & accessible produce
Fresh Wagon is a service of the Food Oasis Project, which is a program of Common Thread Alliance. The alliance is a non-profit organization and is a farmer-producer that operates in Melrose, Florida.
The Fresh Wagon facilitates a relationship between local farmers by making it available for small family farms to have the opportunity to build sustainable revenues.
According to an article on wuft.org, on Thursdays, the wagon goes to a number of companies and employers, such as CH2M Hill and Nationwide Insurance. On Fridays, the wagon goes to numerous Housing and Urban Development -sponsored locations in East Gainesville, from housing that focuses on people with disabilities to the elderly to families.
“People lack access to transportation. Even though there is a bus service available, it’s a challenge to grocery shop,” Waite said. “We’re trying to strengthen those communities. We’re trying to foster independence.”
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/24/2018 Chile and Brazil sign memorandum of understanding on organic products
- 09/24/2018 "Too Good to Go"-boxes
- 09/24/2018 Germany: Supermarket chain Rewe to buy imperfect produce
- 09/24/2018 Rwanda's agricultural exports grow by 44%
- 09/24/2018 'Availability of apples expanded - range of goods continued to diversify'
- 09/24/2018 Turkey: Food exports to China doubled in past three years
- 09/21/2018 Vietnam regains "strength" in Chinese fruit and vegetable export
- 09/21/2018 Mexico’s fruit and vegetable exports
- 09/21/2018 Kern County, USA: The nation's leading agricultural county
- 09/21/2018 Vegetables arrive by air from Mindanao
- 09/21/2018 Many consumers 'grossed out' by GMOs
- 09/21/2018 China and Mongolia launch first cross-border "green channel"
- 09/20/2018 Fruit variety and convenience for your winter wine
- 09/20/2018 Dominican Republic opens commercial relations with China
- 09/19/2018 Danish producer saves 75 tons of 'ugly' tomatoes
- 09/19/2018 US: California agriculture leads nation in funding for specialty crops
- 09/19/2018 "We will never be the cheapest producer in the world"
- 09/18/2018 Why the tomato was feared in Europe for more than 200 years
- 09/18/2018 India: Prices of imported goods up 8-12% due to falling rupee
- 09/17/2018 Turkey to grow tomatoes and tropical fruits in Sudan