- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Potato, onion and carrot market in Lower Austria: Stable market situation
- Spain: Trops' avocado processing plant starts operating
- Indian tobacco farmers asked to opt for alternative crops
- New EAP Chair calls for government action to secure industry growth plans
- John Foraker confirmed as keynote speaker at Organic Grower Summit 2018
Top 5 -last week
- South Korea: E-mart & LG Electronics develop retail service robots
- Spain: Avocado acreage in Huelva expected to grow by 20%
- Albanian apple growers face big losses
- Peru: "We want to know what phytosanitary requirements our avocado did not meet to reach Asia"
- USDA: European apple, pear and table grape production significantly increased
Mobile Farmers Market offers affordable & accessible produce
Fresh Wagon is a service of the Food Oasis Project, which is a program of Common Thread Alliance. The alliance is a non-profit organization and is a farmer-producer that operates in Melrose, Florida.
The Fresh Wagon facilitates a relationship between local farmers by making it available for small family farms to have the opportunity to build sustainable revenues.
According to an article on wuft.org, on Thursdays, the wagon goes to a number of companies and employers, such as CH2M Hill and Nationwide Insurance. On Fridays, the wagon goes to numerous Housing and Urban Development -sponsored locations in East Gainesville, from housing that focuses on people with disabilities to the elderly to families.
“People lack access to transportation. Even though there is a bus service available, it’s a challenge to grocery shop,” Waite said. “We’re trying to strengthen those communities. We’re trying to foster independence.”
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-16 “Kiwi fruit production is becoming more and more important for Greek growers”
- 2018-11-16 Russia: Unusual drop of fruit and veg prices in October
- 2018-11-16 Egyptian e-commerce platform raises $700,000 investments
- 2018-11-16 Half of Romanians choose to buy “Made in Romania” products
- 2018-11-16 Turkey: 2018 annual agricultural projections have been updated
- 2018-11-15 'Availability of tomatoes grew, prices frequently dropped'
- 2018-11-15 France: "There will be a shortage of ceps for Christmas"
- 2018-11-15 Lebanon's route to Gulf markets choked by politics
- 2018-11-15 ‘No quick resolution in view for US-China trade war’
- 2018-11-15 Saint Lucia ready to launch Import Substitution Programme
- 2018-11-14 Bolivia: Garlic and onion producers ask authorities to close border to smuggling
- 2018-11-14 Baden-Württemberg: Harvest year characterized by dry summer
- 2018-11-14 China signs fresh produce MoU with Caribbean region
- 2018-11-14 "Difficult market for last strawberries of the year"
- 2018-11-14 Poland courting East Africa as trade partner
- 2018-11-14 Kenya horticulture export earnings growing
- 2018-11-14 Namibia food imports still sky-high
- 2018-11-14 Turkey: Annual agricultural production projections for 2018 have been updated
- 2018-11-13 Pink Lady Day at Mazzoni Group
- 2018-11-12 ‘Kyrgyzstan cannot fully meet the needs of the domestic market’