- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
- ''Proportion of Class 1 grade apples increased by pneumatic defoliation''
- New chapter opens up for Canadian microgreen growers
- Bolivia: Garlic and onion producers ask authorities to close border to smuggling
- Third set of plans for Vlissingen container terminal also on the rocks
- Spain: COAG proposes contracts to set fixed vegetable prices
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- EC asks Romania to give up split VAT payment system
- US: Deadline approaching to apply for aid Hurricane Irma
- Peru: "We want to know what phytosanitary requirements our avocado did not meet to reach Asia"
- Large Moldovan fruit producer launches brand for apple exports
- New mandarin snacking stations aim to attract health-concious buyers
Red Sun Farms adds avocado to product range
According to Red Sun Farms Chief Operations Officer Carlos Visconti, “Consumers and retailers alike already associate Red Sun Farms with the very best in tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers. Now we have the opportunity to provide them with the highest quality Mexican avocados, produced using the best practices as perfected from years of experience.”
The avocados will be produced in Mexico, and distributed through the Red Sun Farms supply chain to service customers throughout North America.
“The avocado market is absolutely booming, and it only makes sense that we would become a part of that,” says Visconti, “We are confident that this new commodity will be a complementary addition to our existing product catalogue.”
Production of the avocados is scheduled to begin second quarter of 2018.
For more information:
Red Sun Farms
2400 Graham Side Road
Kingsville, ON N9Y2E5
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-15 "Good step taken by opening our own warehouse"
- 2018-11-15 Spain: Agrofruit goes into liquidation
- 2018-11-15 MSC, A.P. Moller – Maersk, CMA CGM, Hapag-Lloyd and Ocean Network to establish container shipping association
- 2018-11-14 Carrefour guarantees freshness of fruit and vegetables
- 2018-11-14 Opening of store "Les Comptoirs de la Bio" on Reunion Island
- 2018-11-14 HHLA exceeds last year's high level
- 2018-11-14 Two promotions for healthy snacks and salads company
- 2018-11-14 New chapter opens up for Canadian microgreen growers
- 2018-11-14 UK company expands further into South Africa
- 2018-11-14 China: "The ROI of projects is more important than ever"
- 2018-11-13 "Switching in one go was the right choice"
- 2018-11-13 Kiremko appoints General Sales Manager
- 2018-11-13 Vergro celebrates its 50th anniversary
- 2018-11-13 Mercato ortofrutticolo di Lusia: Slow exchanges and oscillating prices in October
- 2018-11-13 "We are going to have more kilos of tomatoes and new varieties"
- 2018-11-13 Lidl Poland launches promotion to encourage healthy eating
- 2018-11-13 Village Farms reports 11% decrease in sales
- 2018-11-13 New dynamic in South Africa for Agro Sélections Fruits
- 2018-11-13 Dole Food HQ expected to reopen after fire evacaution
- 2018-11-12 Ten new ‘Demain la Terre’ eco-friendly fruits and vegetables