- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
Top 5 -yesterday
- PM Modi inaugurates India's first multi-modal terminal in Varanasi
- Mexico: ripe for growth in high-value horticulture crops
- Dole Food HQ expected to reopen after fire evacaution
- Good expectations for the export of fresh soursop from Ecuador
- "We are going to have more kilos of tomatoes and new varieties"
Top 5 -last month
- United Fresh to present Lifetime Achievement Award to Ron Carkoski
- Peru asparagus deal suffering under high freight rates
- UK: Geographical Indications scheme consultation underway
- ‘Pride of Africa’ touches down at JFK International Airport
- China: "Exports of frozen vegetables to Europe this year have increased slightly"
Top 5 -last week
- Colombia: "We are increasing gulupa exports for Christmas"
- Pakistan markets full of seasonal pomegranates
- More than one million kilos of bananas from the Canary Islands are sold in Spain each day
- Premium apple varieties drive sales
- New mandarin snacking stations aim to attract health-concious buyers
Japan: Domestic production insufficient, Chinese vegetables come to the rescue
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-13 Brussels sprouts see sharp increase in demand pre-Thanksgiving
- 2018-11-13 Convincing your Christmas guests to eat sprouts
- 2018-11-13 Italy: Lower quantities and higher prices for courgettes
- 2018-11-13 Peru: Inauguration of asparagus processing plant in La Libertad
- 2018-11-13 Japan: Prices down for home-grown matsutake
- 2018-11-13 China: Tomato price in Xinfadi Market drops by more than 20%
- 2018-11-13 "Green beans from Yunnan enter market in bulk"
- 2018-11-13 Carrots pull in the tourists for northern Switzerland
- 2018-11-13 Meet the man behind the mushrooms in new Wicked Kitchen range
- 2018-11-13 Turkey: Tomato prices and production
- 2018-11-12 Producing off-season green beans is not enough
- 2018-11-12 Crossover imports on ginger means lots of product
- 2018-11-12 “With supply of local leeks we respond to demand of French customers”
- 2018-11-12 Challenging start to desert lettuce season
- 2018-11-12 Mushroom supplies tight in busy time of year
- 2018-11-12 "We employ as many people as possible"
- 2018-11-09 "The new endive season promises to be uncertain"
- 2018-11-09 China: Tomato price significantly increased in 2018
- 2018-11-09 Researchers in Costa Rica create a tomato that is resistant to yellow leaf curl virus
- 2018-11-09 "Hospitality industry and processors make good use of Intense plum tomatoes"