- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- China: IDG leads $43M round in fresh produce supermarket Letus Legend
- Southeast Asian tech start-ups are looking to China, not Silicon Valley
- Impact of Chinese tariffs applied to U.S. fresh fruit exports
- China: Machines will help Xinjiang farmers harvest chilli peppers faster
- Spain: Shelf life of figs extended by up to 21 days
Top 5 -last week
- Indian civil movement demands compensation for apple growers
- Melon production making its way southwards in Mexico
- Will Poland lose its leading position in the export of apples and concentrates?
- High-quality strawberries available 12 months a year
- Jordan: Safety concerns as Syrian produce floods market
Tajikistan plans to expand lemon export into Russia
Fruitnews.ru reports how local farmers find it is profitable to grow lemons because the trees bear fruit twice a year. In Tajikistan, too, work is being done to develop a new variety; a clone of low-growing lemons.
Lemons are sold in all regions of Tajikistan. In 2017, more than 5,000 tons of lemons were harvested in the republic. A large part of this was exported to Russia, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-13 Crisis officially over but Greeks hardly notice it
- 2018-11-13 US: Florida orange production down 3 per cent from October forecast
- 2018-11-13 Spain: "Citrus volume from South Africa will start falling sharply soon"
- 2018-11-13 Spain: Quality of Cordoba's citrus will be higher this campaign
- 2018-11-13 Taiwan: Market entry of Taidong Navel orange delayed
- 2018-11-12 How to prevent the appearance of 'creasing' in Navel oranges
- 2018-11-12 "Good harvest of, somewhat smaller, Berkane Clementines"
- 2018-11-12 The Sicilian PGI Red Orange campaign has officially started
- 2018-11-12 China: Green oranges from Qiongzhong enter market in bulk
- 2018-11-12 Devaluation of Turkish lira puts pressure on citrus market
- 2018-11-12 Tunisia: Citrus production up 35% in Cap Bon
- 2018-11-09 China: Mandarin harvest from Linhai enters market in bulk
- 2018-11-09 China: Relatively good market prospects for Jinqiu Shatang tangerines
- 2018-11-09 Peru: Lime exports increased by 40% this year
- 2018-11-09 Plenty of small fruit in early California Navel crop
- 2018-11-09 Water restrictions, hot temperatures squeeze Arizona's lemon industry
- 2018-11-08 Agreement reached for the export of citrus fruit to China by air
- 2018-11-08 Argentina: Internal problems hamper the entry of citrus fruits to international markets
- 2018-11-08 "European chains forced to change their caliber requirements for lemons"
- 2018-11-08 New mandarin snacking stations aim to attract health-concious buyers