- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- UMS appointed by New Zealand Avocado to expand presence in China
- 'South Africa intent on expanding fresh exports to Russia'
- "First Spanish mandarins eagerly snatched up after messy overseas season"
- Sustainability in agriculture: the Mater-Bi mulching film at Agricultural Film 2018
- South African companies look at export opportunities in Russia
Ready Pac CEO resigns
Sarsam joined Ready Pac in the fall of 2013, quickly focusing on innovation in packaging and salads. Before Ready Pac, he was at Nestle in several roles, including president of Nestle Direct Store Delivery, which he started for the company in 2010.
According to an article on dairyherd.com, in 2017, French vegetable company Bonduelle acquired Ready Pac, after Sarsam noted the company was looking for a buyer.
Ready Pac Foods spokesman Alan Hilowitz said the company has started a search for Sarsam’s successor. He lauded Sarsam’s performance, and said the successor will build on his accomplishments in taking Ready Pac to the 'next level'.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/24/2018 Greenyard sells Horticulture segment for 120 Million Euro
- 09/24/2018 Del Monte Foods launch first master brand campaign since 2012
- 09/24/2018 Sandra Pannekeet to open American JASA branch
- 09/24/2018 Frigga announced new products for 2019 at Asia Fruit Logistica
- 09/24/2018 Tomato growers plan 24-hour strike for better wages in New Zealand
- 09/24/2018 Pace International’s ecoFOG receives sustainability recognition
- 09/24/2018 Philippines: Israeli irrigation firm targets Davao region’s farms
- 09/24/2018 "Increasing the number of Rainforest Alliance Certified products on our shelves"
- 09/24/2018 New Zealand: Zespri reports strong year despite lower volumes
- 09/24/2018 JD 7FRESH announces nationwide distribution of new stores
- 09/24/2018 Spain: Hnos. Fernandez Lopez SA acquires the Sociedad Sevimpor Distribuidora de Frutas de Importacion, SL
- 09/21/2018 Aldi announces two-year deal with Carlow-based mushroom growers
- 09/20/2018 JD.com ramps up 7FRESH stores expansion across China
- 09/20/2018 "We hope to benefit more people with our knowledge and machinery"
- 09/20/2018 Italy: 2500 tons expected of Dori' kiwis
- 09/20/2018 Plans to rebuild Munich wholesale market hall picks up again
- 09/20/2018 Claas van Os leaving Levarht
- 09/19/2018 Eric Biddiscombe joins Polymer Logistics
- 09/19/2018 Ross Williams receives Southeast Produce Council’s Next Generation Award
- 09/19/2018 Mooy Logistics sold for 3.96 million euros