Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
Ready Pac CEO resignsReady Pac Foods CEO Tony Sarsam, credited with bringing the company out of financial distress, is now CEO of the Borden Dairy Co.
Sarsam joined Ready Pac in the fall of 2013, quickly focusing on innovation in packaging and salads. Before Ready Pac, he was at Nestle in several roles, including president of Nestle Direct Store Delivery, which he started for the company in 2010.
According to an article on dairyherd.com, in 2017, French vegetable company Bonduelle acquired Ready Pac, after Sarsam noted the company was looking for a buyer.
Ready Pac Foods spokesman Alan Hilowitz said the company has started a search for Sarsamís successor. He lauded Sarsamís performance, and said the successor will build on his accomplishments in taking Ready Pac to the 'next level'.
Publication date: 3/1/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: