Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ready Pac CEO resignsReady Pac Foods CEO Tony Sarsam, credited with bringing the company out of financial distress, is now CEO of the Borden Dairy Co.
Sarsam joined Ready Pac in the fall of 2013, quickly focusing on innovation in packaging and salads. Before Ready Pac, he was at Nestle in several roles, including president of Nestle Direct Store Delivery, which he started for the company in 2010.
According to an article on dairyherd.com, in 2017, French vegetable company Bonduelle acquired Ready Pac, after Sarsam noted the company was looking for a buyer.
Ready Pac Foods spokesman Alan Hilowitz said the company has started a search for Sarsam’s successor. He lauded Sarsam’s performance, and said the successor will build on his accomplishments in taking Ready Pac to the 'next level'.
Publication date: 3/1/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: