- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Argentina: Fresh blueberry export season begins
- Pakistan-Afghan trade stalled at Torkham
- "Great divergence in product varieties and production areas in the Chinese pepper market this production season"
- Italy: Most suitable apple varieties for organic orchards
- Australian mangoes tested by Dutch trade companies
Top 5 -last week
Ready Pac CEO resigns
Sarsam joined Ready Pac in the fall of 2013, quickly focusing on innovation in packaging and salads. Before Ready Pac, he was at Nestle in several roles, including president of Nestle Direct Store Delivery, which he started for the company in 2010.
According to an article on dairyherd.com, in 2017, French vegetable company Bonduelle acquired Ready Pac, after Sarsam noted the company was looking for a buyer.
Ready Pac Foods spokesman Alan Hilowitz said the company has started a search for Sarsam’s successor. He lauded Sarsam’s performance, and said the successor will build on his accomplishments in taking Ready Pac to the 'next level'.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-20 StarMeal and Foodmaker take vegetables one step further
- 2018-11-20 “Demand for mini-chicory peaks during Christmas period”
- 2018-11-20 Specialty produce company promotes Alex Berkley
- 2018-11-20 California producer hires marketing specialist Mary Poma
- 2018-11-20 Two warehouses bought in Netherlands
- 2018-11-20 Celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Van Mierlo Plant
- 2018-11-19 Alba Bio: hard times for the tomato, good the courgette
- 2018-11-19 Albert Heijn impresses with mechanised distribution centre
- 2018-11-19 "Our fermentation process using packing machines is unique in Europe"
- 2018-11-19 "When you have an excellent concept, money is less important"
- 2018-11-19 Steve Church receives 2018 Valley of the World award
- 2018-11-19 APAL appointment signals export readiness kick-off
- 2018-11-16 "Stable retail for imported kiwi fruit in Taiwanese market"
- 2018-11-16 Costa announces agreement for acquisition of Nangiloc Colignan farm
- 2018-11-15 "Good step taken by opening our own warehouse"
- 2018-11-15 Spain: Agrofruit goes into liquidation
- 2018-11-15 MSC, A.P. Moller – Maersk, CMA CGM, Hapag-Lloyd and Ocean Network to establish container shipping association
- 2018-11-14 Carrefour guarantees freshness of fruit and vegetables
- 2018-11-14 Opening of store "Les Comptoirs de la Bio" on Reunion Island
- 2018-11-14 HHLA exceeds last year's high level