Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New Chairman of the Board at Global PortsGlobal Ports Investments PLC (“Global Ports” or the “Company”, together with its subsidiaries and joint ventures, the “Group” or the “Global Ports Group”; LSE ticker: GLPR) today announced that, at a meeting on 26 February 2018, the Board of Directors of Global Ports elected Mr. Morten Engelstoft, APM Terminals CEO, as the new Chairman of the Board taking over from Mr. Peder Sondergaard who left the Board in January 2018.
Mr. Morten Engelstoft
Mr. Engelstoft has been CEO of APM Terminals since November 1, 2016. Prior to that he was CEO of APM Shipping Services since 2014. From 2007 until 2013, he was Chief Operating Officer of Maersk Line, where he was responsible for global operations, procurement, fleet, technical vessel management and the sustainability strategy.
He joined Maersk in 1986 and has three decades of experience in the container shipping industry. He held various senior executive positions at Maersk in Singapore, Italy, Taiwan, and Vietnam. Mr. Engelsoft is also Chairman of the Technical Innovation Board at A.P. Møller - Mærsk.
Mr. Engelstoft holds a Business Degree from Copenhagen Business School, a Shipping Degree from A.P. Møller - Mærsk Shipping School, and an Executive MBA from IMD in Switzerland.
For more information:
Mikhail Grigoriev / Tatiana Khansuvarova
Global Ports Investor Relations
Tel.: +357 25 313 475
Tel.: +7 916 991 73 96
Global Ports Media Relations
Tel.: +357 25 313 475
Publication date: 3/1/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: