- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Growing exotic fruit during cold, dark Icelandic winters thanks to geothermal energy
- Philippines vegetable prices skyrocket after typhoon ‘Ompong’
- CIV at Asia Fruit Logistica: new successful apple, pear and strawberry varieties!
- "Geopolitical issues require a presence in all markets"
- Costa Rican government and unions willing to start a dialogue to end the strike
New Chairman of the Board at Global Ports
Mr. Morten Engelstoft
Mr. Engelstoft has been CEO of APM Terminals since November 1, 2016. Prior to that he was CEO of APM Shipping Services since 2014. From 2007 until 2013, he was Chief Operating Officer of Maersk Line, where he was responsible for global operations, procurement, fleet, technical vessel management and the sustainability strategy.
He joined Maersk in 1986 and has three decades of experience in the container shipping industry. He held various senior executive positions at Maersk in Singapore, Italy, Taiwan, and Vietnam. Mr. Engelsoft is also Chairman of the Technical Innovation Board at A.P. Møller - Mærsk.
Mr. Engelstoft holds a Business Degree from Copenhagen Business School, a Shipping Degree from A.P. Møller - Mærsk Shipping School, and an Executive MBA from IMD in Switzerland.
For more information:
Mikhail Grigoriev / Tatiana Khansuvarova
Global Ports Investor Relations
Tel.: +357 25 313 475
Tel.: +7 916 991 73 96
Global Ports Media Relations
Tel.: +357 25 313 475
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/21/2018 Aldi announces two-year deal with Carlow-based mushroom growers
- 09/20/2018 JD.com ramps up 7FRESH stores expansion across China
- 09/20/2018 Italy: 2500 tons expected of Dori' kiwis
- 09/20/2018 Plans to rebuild Munich wholesale market hall picks up again
- 09/20/2018 Claas van Os leaving Levarht
- 09/20/2018 "We hope to benefit more people with our knowledge and machinery"
- 09/19/2018 Mooy Logistics sold for 3.96 million euros
- 09/19/2018 Eric Biddiscombe joins Polymer Logistics
- 09/19/2018 Ross Williams receives Southeast Produce Council’s Next Generation Award
- 09/18/2018 Greenyard’s shares rebounding after reopening of Hungarian factory
- 09/18/2018 Midwest distributor names Bob Reich as VP of Sales
- 09/18/2018 Gladstone Land acquires two orchards in California for $6.9 million
- 09/17/2018 Courchesne Larose celebrates 100th birthday in style
- 09/17/2018 Sakata Seed America celebrates Grand Opening of Woodland Innovation Center
- 09/17/2018 Dole Food Co. sold its 168,000 square-foot corporate campus for $50 million
- 09/14/2018 China: Qingdao pear harvest
- 09/14/2018 "China: "Frozen pumpkins processed in large volumes"
- 09/14/2018 United Fresh enhances industry relations team
- 09/14/2018 Is your farm eligible for a grant of up to $500,000?
- 09/14/2018 Sigfrido Fruit inaugurates new facilities and expects to reach 14 M€ in sales