Job offersmore »
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
New Chairman of the Board at Global PortsGlobal Ports Investments PLC (“Global Ports” or the “Company”, together with its subsidiaries and joint ventures, the “Group” or the “Global Ports Group”; LSE ticker: GLPR) today announced that, at a meeting on 26 February 2018, the Board of Directors of Global Ports elected Mr. Morten Engelstoft, APM Terminals CEO, as the new Chairman of the Board taking over from Mr. Peder Sondergaard who left the Board in January 2018.
Mr. Morten Engelstoft
Mr. Engelstoft has been CEO of APM Terminals since November 1, 2016. Prior to that he was CEO of APM Shipping Services since 2014. From 2007 until 2013, he was Chief Operating Officer of Maersk Line, where he was responsible for global operations, procurement, fleet, technical vessel management and the sustainability strategy.
He joined Maersk in 1986 and has three decades of experience in the container shipping industry. He held various senior executive positions at Maersk in Singapore, Italy, Taiwan, and Vietnam. Mr. Engelsoft is also Chairman of the Technical Innovation Board at A.P. Møller - Mærsk.
Mr. Engelstoft holds a Business Degree from Copenhagen Business School, a Shipping Degree from A.P. Møller - Mærsk Shipping School, and an Executive MBA from IMD in Switzerland.
For more information:
Mikhail Grigoriev / Tatiana Khansuvarova
Global Ports Investor Relations
Tel.: +357 25 313 475
Tel.: +7 916 991 73 96
Global Ports Media Relations
Tel.: +357 25 313 475
Publication date: 3/1/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: