- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
New Chairman of the Board at Global Ports
Mr. Morten Engelstoft
Mr. Engelstoft has been CEO of APM Terminals since November 1, 2016. Prior to that he was CEO of APM Shipping Services since 2014. From 2007 until 2013, he was Chief Operating Officer of Maersk Line, where he was responsible for global operations, procurement, fleet, technical vessel management and the sustainability strategy.
He joined Maersk in 1986 and has three decades of experience in the container shipping industry. He held various senior executive positions at Maersk in Singapore, Italy, Taiwan, and Vietnam. Mr. Engelsoft is also Chairman of the Technical Innovation Board at A.P. Møller - Mærsk.
Mr. Engelstoft holds a Business Degree from Copenhagen Business School, a Shipping Degree from A.P. Møller - Mærsk Shipping School, and an Executive MBA from IMD in Switzerland.
For more information:
Mikhail Grigoriev / Tatiana Khansuvarova
Global Ports Investor Relations
Tel.: +357 25 313 475
Tel.: +7 916 991 73 96
Global Ports Media Relations
Tel.: +357 25 313 475
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-20 StarMeal and Foodmaker take vegetables one step further
- 2018-11-20 “Demand for mini-chicory peaks during Christmas period”
- 2018-11-20 Specialty produce company promotes Alex Berkley
- 2018-11-20 California producer hires marketing specialist Mary Poma
- 2018-11-20 Two warehouses bought in Netherlands
- 2018-11-20 Celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Van Mierlo Plant
- 2018-11-19 Alba Bio: hard times for the tomato, good the courgette
- 2018-11-19 Albert Heijn impresses with mechanised distribution centre
- 2018-11-19 "Our fermentation process using packing machines is unique in Europe"
- 2018-11-19 "When you have an excellent concept, money is less important"
- 2018-11-19 Steve Church receives 2018 Valley of the World award
- 2018-11-19 APAL appointment signals export readiness kick-off
- 2018-11-16 "Stable retail for imported kiwi fruit in Taiwanese market"
- 2018-11-16 Costa announces agreement for acquisition of Nangiloc Colignan farm
- 2018-11-15 "Good step taken by opening our own warehouse"
- 2018-11-15 Spain: Agrofruit goes into liquidation
- 2018-11-15 MSC, A.P. Moller – Maersk, CMA CGM, Hapag-Lloyd and Ocean Network to establish container shipping association
- 2018-11-14 Carrefour guarantees freshness of fruit and vegetables
- 2018-11-14 Opening of store "Les Comptoirs de la Bio" on Reunion Island
- 2018-11-14 HHLA exceeds last year's high level