- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- UF/IFAS research shows rootstock influences metabolism in Sugar Belle® citrus
- Nigeria: NAFDAC to intensify efforts against artificial ripening
- Maersk announces profit warning for 2018
- "Spain: "The fall of watermelon prices, given the heat and high demand, is inexplicable"
- New Lidl warehouse takes shape at Eurocentral
Top 5 -last week
Pakistan: 64% growth in exports to Qatar
Citing figures from the State Bank of Pakistan, Commercial secretary Salman Ali said Pakistan exports to Qatar in July 2017 stood at $5.66 million and increased to $8.74 in January 2018. They were exceeding the $8 million mark for the first time since May 2012.
He said Pakistan's major exports to Qatar included rice, red meats, fresh fruits, vegetables, cotton and fabric of all types, leather and related articles, cereal straw and husk as well as fish and related products.
'Besides a policy of self-reliance, Qatar views Turkey, Iran, Oman, and Pakistan as the long-term source of food and other supplies,' Ali noted.
According to menafn.com, with Pakistan's current strategy to facilitate exports, some of the products in focus are processed/frozen food items, raw chicken and meat, dairy items, fresh fruits and vegetables and food packaging materials.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/21/2018 Vietnam regains "strength" in Chinese fruit and vegetable export
- 09/21/2018 Mexico’s fruit and vegetable exports
- 09/21/2018 Kern County, USA: The nation's leading agricultural county
- 09/21/2018 Vegetables arrive by air from Mindanao
- 09/21/2018 Many consumers 'grossed out' by GMOs
- 09/21/2018 China and Mongolia launch first cross-border "green channel"
- 09/20/2018 Fruit variety and convenience for your winter wine
- 09/20/2018 Dominican Republic opens commercial relations with China
- 09/19/2018 Danish producer saves 75 tons of 'ugly' tomatoes
- 09/19/2018 US: California agriculture leads nation in funding for specialty crops
- 09/19/2018 "We will never be the cheapest producer in the world"
- 09/18/2018 Why the tomato was feared in Europe for more than 200 years
- 09/18/2018 India: Prices of imported goods up 8-12% due to falling rupee
- 09/17/2018 Turkey to grow tomatoes and tropical fruits in Sudan
- 09/17/2018 Philippines: Bukidnon farmers ready to sell vegetables to Manila markets
- 09/14/2018 Belgium: More fruit but fewer vegetables eaten in 2017
- 09/14/2018 UK: S&A Group Holdings fresh produce supplier grows profit
- 09/14/2018 January-July 2018: Agro-exports Peru totalled $3.275 billion
- 09/14/2018 Turkish exporters eye Far Eastern countries
- 09/13/2018 Spain: Rains have caused more good than harm in Valencia