Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
The Wonderful company hires new VP of PR and Communications
The Wonderful Company today announced that Ryan Bowling will join the company as senior vice president, public relations and corporate communications effective March 5. Bowling will oversee all media relations, executive messaging, nutrition and CSR communications, corporate events and crisis response.
In this role, Bowling will also ensure that all business and strategic marketing objectives are met by conceiving and executing engaging public relations campaigns, concepts and strategies for company brands, including Wonderful Pistachios, Wonderful Halos, POM Wonderful, FIJI Water, JUSTIN & Landmark Wines, Teleflora, Wonderful Education and Wonderful Health & Wellness.
“Ryan is a thoughtful and dynamic communications leader, with a diverse background and deep understanding of the consumer-packaged goods industry,” said Michael Perdigao, president of advertising and corporate communications. “His expansive knowledge of the media landscape will help us devise meaningful PR campaigns and drive effective messaging on behalf of Wonderful brands, products and programs, ensuring their continued growth and leadership positions in the global marketplace.”
“I look forward to returning to the CPG space and developing breakthrough integrated communications that amplify the company’s iconic campaigns, while inspiring consumers to enjoy Wonderful’s healthy product offerings,” said Bowling. “My excitement for this new role is further enhanced by my deep admiration of Wonderful Company co-owners Lynda and Stewart Resnick and their strong commitment to corporate social responsibility in driving positive impact to communities in which they operate and greater society.”
Bowling joins The Wonderful Company from FleishmanHillard in San Francisco/Silicon Valley, where he was SVP & Partner and led the technology practice while supporting clients including Verifone, Splunk, GM, Tobii, HP, Samsung, and VISA among others. Prior to that, he spearheaded the global press office and digital media to build the corporate reputation of Mars, Incorporated.
At Mars, Bowling also led PR and social media to drive sales for its brands and corporate sponsorships.
Bowling also managed PR for Sony PlayStation and helped redefine videogame entertainment and drive advocacy among media, entertainers and athletes. Additionally, he held roles in music production at Bill Graham Presents, as well as in technology at Ketchum and Ogilvy, providing PR strategy for Sun Microsystems, Intuit and others.
In 2014, Ryan was recognized as part of Brand Innovators’ ‘40 Under 40’ list.
For more information:
The Wonderful COmpany
+1 (310) 966-3689
Publication date: 3/1/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: