- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Red Sun Farms adds avocados to product range
According to Red Sun Farms Chief Operations Officer, Carlos Visconti, “Consumers and retailers alike already associate Red Sun Farms with the very best in tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers. Now we have the opportunity to provide them with the highest quality Mexican avocados, produced using the best practices as perfected from years of experience.”
The avocados will be produced in Mexico, and distributed through the Red Sun Farms supply chain to service customers throughout North America.
“The avocado market is absolutely booming, and it only makes sense that we would become a part of that,” says Visconti, “We are confident that this new commodity will be a complementary addition to our existing product catalogue.”
Production of the avocados is scheduled to begin second quarter of 2018.
For more information:
Red Sun Farms
2400 Graham Side Road
Kingsville, ON N9Y2E5
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-12 In Ghana to find commercial partners
- 2018-11-09 Morrisons to sell giant 1kg avocado that weighs the same as an EMU EGG
- 2018-11-08 Mexico: Michoacán avocado strike costs 85 million pesos a day
- 2018-11-07 Change desperately needed on unhealthy pineapple market
- 2018-11-07 A company with 350 hectares of pineapples in Ghana.
- 2018-11-07 "When there is Hass avocado in the market, it's difficult to sell Bacon and Fuerte"
- 2018-11-07 Colombia has the most scale insects recorded on avocado worldwide
- 2018-11-07 "Main increase is in greenskin varieties"
- 2018-11-06 Chinese phytosanitary experts visit pineapple plantations in Panama
- 2018-11-06 The avocado: Today's problem crop
- 2018-11-05 Panama exports 6,400 boxes of MD-2 pineapples to Turkey
- 2018-11-02 'No, China is not buying up all our durians.'
- 2018-11-01 “Large Brazilian mango supply puts pressure on prices”
- 2018-11-01 Fall and winter the seasons for promoting Chilean avocados
- 2018-11-01 National Mango Board hosting free webinar to share sales strategies
- 2018-10-31 Spain: The Andalusian mango breaks harvest record with 25% more
- 2018-10-31 Avocado warfare in New Zealand: Electric fences and armed patrols
- 2018-10-31 Growers protest corruption allowing non-Michoacán avocados into state
- 2018-10-30 Mission Produce turns Black Friday green
- 2018-10-30 Yangmei: Difficult to find fresh outside Asia