- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- New Zealand organic apple grower planting new varieties; tries to keep up with demand from Asia
- Sharp drop in volume of Ukrainian onion exports
- NZ dollar falls as RBNZ keeps OCR at record low
- "We expect to bring Polish apples to Chinese consumers in October"
- "AU: Digital market "Phoenicia" aims to create greater transparency in supply chain"
Top 5 -last week
- JD.com ramps up 7FRESH stores expansion across China
- South Africa eager to repair drought damage
- Agriculture Canada trying to preserve quality of frozen vegetables
- China: Vegetable supply going up - but prices are falling
- Spain: "In this campaign, persimmon producers mustn't rush to sell their product"
No MEP or Letter of Credit necessary anymore
Indian government: Unencumbered onion exports
According to indiatoday.in, the Directorate General of Foreign Trade has issued the clarification in view of complaints received from onion exporters that customs officials were not clearing onion shipments without letters of credit despite this rule being abandoned since February 2.
"It is clarified that export of all varieties of onions is permitted without MEP or LC, effective February 2, until further orders," the notification said.
The MEP on onions was removed to encourage exports in view of dipping domestic prices following higher outputs.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/21/2018 ‘All preconditions for potatoes export to EU market fulfilled’
- 09/21/2018 Potato prices soar in Spain
- 09/21/2018 TAAT sweet potato compact launched in Accra
- 09/21/2018 US Market and Crop update onions
- 09/20/2018 US potatoes - 2017 Summary
- 09/20/2018 "Potato markets supported by confirmation of low yields throughout Western Europe"
- 09/19/2018 US: Truck with no brakes spills onions near Paterson
- 09/19/2018 Uganda: Sweet potato porridge hits supermarket shelves
- 09/18/2018 Market and Crop Update for September 13, 2018
- 09/18/2018 International potato sales highest ever for the United States
- 09/18/2018 France: "Surfaces planted with traditional shallots in decline"
- 09/17/2018 Potato Europe 2018: Focus on seeds, machinery and storage technology
- 09/17/2018 Turkey: Potato harvest kicks off harvest in Bolu
- 09/17/2018 "France and Belgium are positioning themselves on dual-use varieties"
- 09/17/2018 India: Nafed to begin disposal of 13k tons of buffer onion stock
- 09/14/2018 Turkey: High productivity for potato harvest in Bitlis
- 09/14/2018 Turkey: Onion harvest has started in Bandirma
- 09/14/2018 Germany faces potato shortage after record hot, dry summer
- 09/14/2018 "Calmer atmosphere on the Dutch markets"
- 09/14/2018 "Luckily we made some headway with bale prices"