- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Lidl to buy up 27 Best Market stores
- California Citrus Network: Forum to facilitate communication and information exchange"
- "Huge price gap between large and small-sized citrus fruits"
- Chile sets new record as export season to China comes to an end
- US cantaloupe suppliers getting ready for offshore season
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Colorado Fruit and Vegetable Growers Association annual conference:
Fruit and veg producers should be prepared for when a crisis occurs
What that situation looks like will be different for each company. There are a number of unpredictable things that could tarnish the reputation of a business, but having a plan in place before a crisis hits will help prevent bad scenarios getting worse. When a crisis hits, not everything might be crystal clear, but if a company has outlines in place and trains its employees appropriately, it will save time when the media come knocking.
This includes designating at least two people to be in charge of just the media. Especially when it comes to communication with television journalists, it's important to know what you're going to say.
Another key tool mentioned in the thefencepost.com article is social media. Mulligan suggested having one person focusing only on social media. With people on social media, there might be questions or assumptions people are making that will be useful for the person talking with the media to know.
That gives the spokesperson an upper hand when it comes to communicating information. They can be better prepared for questions that might come along because someone posted it online first.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-20 Amazingly skilled fruit carver
- 2018-11-20 Trinidad: Marijuana smuggled in grapefruit
- 2018-11-20 Robbery investigation in southern Spain bears fruit
- 2018-11-20 Chile: Opening of first fruit plant completely funded by China
- 2018-11-20 Chinese exports to Philippines delayed
- 2018-11-20 United Fresh names BrandStorm 2019 advisory committee
- 2018-11-20 Total Produce shares drop on Dole Food trading update
- 2018-11-20 No functional solar heating
- 2018-11-19 Heads of State ate Somme potatoes during diplomatic lunch
- 2018-11-19 Spain: Multiple reports of kiwifruit and avocado theft in Valencia
- 2018-11-19 New Zealand police find record 190 kg of cocaine in banana container
- 2018-11-19 A kilo of vegetables may change in weight soon
- 2018-11-19 Fight against fruit fly strengthened with technology
- 2018-11-16 Fitting the next 6 most populated countries inside India
- 2018-11-16 PMA and United Fresh to host Ethical Charter webinar
- 2018-11-16 FFVA’s Stuart to trade commission: Florida growers still suffering
- 2018-11-16 People per square kilometer
- 2018-11-15 China and Singapore sign Protocol to Upgrade Free Trade Agreement
- 2018-11-15 A.P. Moller-Maersk: Trade war will hit container shipping
- 2018-11-15 CGT launches new HR assessment tool