Job offersmore »
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Poland: Maspex is implementing investments worth over 120 million Euro
The Maspex Group is carrying out large investments in plants in Lublin, Łowicz and Olsztynek, as well as in foreign branches of Maspex in Hungary, Romania and the Czech Republic.
Maspex is a Polish company that produces around 1.7 billion litres of juices, nectars and drinks annually in its plants, as well as 145 thousand tonnes of pasta and instant products and 135 thousand tonnes of jams and preserves. Its portfolio includes about 50 brands, including Tymbark, Kubuś, Lubella, Łowicz, Krakus, Kotlin, Puchatek, Ekland, DecoMorreno, Cremona, La Festa and Plusssz.
As a result of investments in the construction of new logistic and distribution centres, the total area of Maspex warehouses in Poland and abroad will increase to 220,000 square metres. The company will have up to 370,000 pallet places and will be able to prepare for shipping and loading up to 21 thousand pallets daily, and over 4.5 million per year. The new warehouses will be fully automated and serviced 24 hours a day. They will use the most modern IT systems, but also the new Fast Rotation Storage system.
Innovative transport systems will also be installed in order to quickly and efficiently connect the production and storage areas.
Publication date: 2/26/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: