Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
- Spanish company growing by 50% per year in the subtropical sector
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Billa Bulgaria awarded two gold medals for highest quality
BILLA Bulgaria won two QUDAL gold medals for top quality in the categories "Symbol and best example of the highest quality on the Bulgarian market" and "Retail chain".
These were awarded following an independent market survey carried out by the Swiss organization ICERTIAS (International Certification Association GmbH). The Bulgarian respondents answered open-ended questions, meaning that they had the opportunity to indicate freely which company offered them the highest quality. BILLA has won the most votes in two key categories: "Symbol and best example of the highest quality on the Bulgarian market" and "Retail chain".
The survey was conducted in the form of an online questionnaire using CAWI - DEEPMA methodology (Deep Mind Awareness). It took place in early January 2018 and involved the participation of 1,200 respondents aged 15 and over.
"These QUDAL gold medals are another important recognition for BILLA Bulgaria. They are the result of our continued commitment to offering consumers the best and meeting their high demands. The very fact that BILLA is the symbol of the highest quality on the Bulgarian market means that they are satisfied with our products and services and trust us. We will continue to make every effort to justify this trust, because that is our most valuable prize," commented Boyko Sachanski, Manager of BILLA Bulgaria.
Over the years, the chain has won several QUDAL medals. In 2014, the company received the highest number of consumer votes in the categories "Top quality symbol", "Retail chain" and "International retail chain". In 2016, BILLA was honoured in the Fresh Fruit and Vegetables, Fresh Meat and Loyalty Programs categories.
Publication date: 2/26/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: