- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Retail partners Colruyt Group to pilot with FutureProof retail's Self-scanning Mobile Checkout
FPR’s solution enables shoppers to use their smartphones to scan items while they are shopping. Shoppers are able to see the current total of their shopping basket at any time and can simply pay on their phone, skip the lines at checkout and leave the store.
RPCG expects to delight existing customers, gain new shoppers and increase basket sizes and shopping frequency. FPR’s solution integrates seamlessly with Spar’s existing POS and Xtra loyalty solutions. It also utilizes Scandit’s Barcode Scanner SDK to enable faster scanning even in cases of damaged or hard-to-read barcodes.
“We are thrilled to be part of RPCG’s innovation strategy enabling shoppers at Spar Colruyt Group stores to skip the checkout line,” says Di Di Chan, president of FutureProof Retail.
“FutureProof Retail’s self-scanning mobile checkout solution will offer our customers a new way of shopping that allows them to quickly get in and out of the store without having to wait in line at checkout,” says Dirk Depoorter, CEO of RPCG. “Especially for shoppers who just need a few items, this will be a big time saver.”
FPR's Mobile Checkout and Order Ahead solutions will be featured in the EuroCIS Trade Show in Dusseldorf, Germany, on Feb. 27–March 1 at the Bizerba booth Hall 9 #F22 and the Scandit booth Hall 10 #F05.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to meet us at EuroCIS.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/21/2018 Spain: A system to trace stolen fruit
- 09/20/2018 University specialists and apple growers bring data to the orchard
- 09/18/2018 Biodegradable plastic bags developed in South Africa
- 09/17/2018 Bulgarian scientists develop installation for fish and vegetables
- 09/14/2018 A new way of fruit cutting in retail
- 09/14/2018 India: Increasing shelf life of onions
- 09/13/2018 Robot counter helps growers keep track of apples
- 09/12/2018 "Foodservice operators should capitalize on visual trends through social media"
- 09/11/2018 Wireless temperature loggers working together with MAP system
- 09/11/2018 Interko opens Russian office to satisfy local ripening room demand
- 09/10/2018 Autonomous robot pollinates bramble plants
- 09/07/2018 Fruit kit to make fruit water
- 09/06/2018 Audi Foundation supports orchards with drones
- 09/06/2018 CargoX: Smart contracts greatly reducing BoL transfer times
- 09/06/2018 Woolworths trials ‘scan and go’ technology
- 09/06/2018 Crop picking robot ‘Tarzan’ inspired by sloths
- 09/05/2018 Florida scientists hope to breed better-tasting sweet corn
- 09/03/2018 Paying for fruit and veg with crypto in Ukraine
- 08/31/2018 China's agricultural remote monitoring provides global service
- 08/31/2018 'Move over delivery drones, warehouse drones are ready for the spotlight'