- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Peru: Non-traditional exports expanded 10.9% in August 2018
- Agrumi-Gel starts the pomegranate processing campaign
- India: 3 million apple boxes dispatched from Shopian district's bumper crop
- "Exporting bananas under the conditions imposed by Aldi is not viable"
- Purchase price of Chinese pomegranates slightly lower than last year
Top 5 -last week
- Wilmington port welcomes first Moroccan citrus in US of the season
- Spain: 40% water can be saved with 30% increase in raspberry productivity
- Senegal: JICA supports small producers
- "Chinese market share of Jaguar Conference pears gradually grows"
- More than half of organic vegetables come from local fields
10 percent increase in sales abroad
Spar Austria continues to grow
All in all, the company has grown by almost 90 locations in 2017. The gross sales revenue of these 3,164 locations totalled 14.64 billion euros in 2017, an increase of 6.5 percent. This strong growth was driven, on the one hand, by strong self-expansion and, on the other, by the Billa locations acquired in Croatia. With sales of 6.70 billion euros and a growth of 4.6 percent, Spar is Austria's growth leader in full-range supermarkets for the eighth year in a row.
The Spar Austria Group now employs 81,394 people in eight countries, training 3,300 apprentices. In 2017, the company created 3,700 jobs, 1,200 of them in Austria alone. 650 million euros were invested in the previous year in total. For 2018, 700 million euros are planned.
For detailed data and facts, click here.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-19 Alba Bio: hard times for the tomato, good the courgette
- 2018-11-19 Albert Heijn impresses with mechanised distribution centre
- 2018-11-19 "Our fermentation process using packing machines is unique in Europe"
- 2018-11-19 "When you have an excellent concept, money is less important"
- 2018-11-19 Steve Church receives 2018 Valley of the World award
- 2018-11-19 APAL appointment signals export readiness kick-off
- 2018-11-16 "Stable retail for imported kiwi fruit in Taiwanese market"
- 2018-11-16 Costa announces agreement for acquisition of Nangiloc Colignan farm
- 2018-11-15 "Good step taken by opening our own warehouse"
- 2018-11-15 Spain: Agrofruit goes into liquidation
- 2018-11-15 MSC, A.P. Moller – Maersk, CMA CGM, Hapag-Lloyd and Ocean Network to establish container shipping association
- 2018-11-14 Carrefour guarantees freshness of fruit and vegetables
- 2018-11-14 Opening of store "Les Comptoirs de la Bio" on Reunion Island
- 2018-11-14 HHLA exceeds last year's high level
- 2018-11-14 Two promotions for healthy snacks and salads company
- 2018-11-14 New chapter opens up for Canadian microgreen growers
- 2018-11-14 UK company expands further into South Africa
- 2018-11-14 China: "The ROI of projects is more important than ever"
- 2018-11-13 "Switching in one go was the right choice"
- 2018-11-13 Kiremko appoints General Sales Manager