Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- Eden Agri Citrus: black farmers assume majority share-holding in packhouse
- Canadian growers shake their heads at talk of boycotting US goods
- First ever red sweet onions out of Walla Walla
- German specialist extending shelf life without preservatives
- New Zealand: Exclusive avocado access to Australia under threat
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Specialty produce grower's display unit on show this week
Frieda’s Specialty Produce said it is bringing innovation to the table at SEPC Southern Exposure expo booth 205 on March 3 with its three-tier display unit and sampling of Frieda’s varieties of dragon fruit.
According to Frieda’s, its three-tier display unit is easy to set up in the store and takes up very little space. The bright colors and attractive design draw in curious shoppers, they said. Frieda’s also offers a customized “Pick of the Month” program to help retailers make the most of the display.
“Produce managers tell us these displays are a definite traffic stopper,” said Alex Jackson Berkley, assistant sales manager at Frieda’s. “Shoppers love to check out new produce being displayed on the unit.”
At its booth, Frieda’s will also be sampling high-flavor red and white pitaya from Ecuador and Israel. As one of the nation’s largest direct importers, distributors and shippers of dragon fruit, the company offers the best variety options with almost year-round supply from all over the world—Vietnam, the U.S., Nicaragua, Ecuador, and Israel.
“There are many options for dragon fruit (aka pitaya) and we offer the most extensive selection that consumers are looking for,” said Berkley. “With our suite of great tasting fruits to choose from, retailers can keep dragon fruit sales going year-round at low retail prices.”
Stop by Frieda’s booth 205 to taste their produce, and chat with the sales team about the specialty programs.
For more information:
Frieda's Specialty Produce
+1 (714) 733-7660
Publication date: 2/26/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: