Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- Eden Agri Citrus: black farmers assume majority share-holding in packhouse
- Canadian growers shake their heads at talk of boycotting US goods
- First ever red sweet onions out of Walla Walla
- German specialist extending shelf life without preservatives
- New Zealand: Exclusive avocado access to Australia under threat
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Alvarpack Group - packaging solutions for the fresh-cut segment"The reason behind our success is the approach we have with our customers. We like to be their partners rather than mere suppliers. This is why leading companies have chosen us day after day, so much so that we have become a company of reference for them," explains Marco Alvares, managing director of Alvarpack Srl.
The company was established in 2003 and has since become a leader in the packaging sector.
"We have an antifog film, considered among the best on the market. In addition, our internal graphic department is available to our clients at no extra charge. There is also a lab that analyses film during all production phases to guarantee a final product that will cause no problems."
All kinds of printing
The company uses flexography on two 8-colour machines. Upon request, it is also possible to use rotography up to 8-10 colours. Alvarpack is also equipped with three cutters (that can monitor winding tension as well as the weight and length of reels), three coupling machines with solvent-free glue and a laser cutter (minimum diameter 50 my) that makes it possible to increase film permeability.
The lab: health and safety
"Our internal lab is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment to carry out checks on the compliance of both incoming and outgoing materials. This technology helps measure friction coefficient, welding strength, transparency or solvent residue."
"Thanks to all of this, we hold the BRC - Global standard 1, as well as the HACCP certifications. In addition, we consider product traceability very important. We guarantee high-quality and the maximum safety to final consumers."
40016 interporto Bologna
San Giorgio di Piano (BO) - ITALY
Tel.: +39 051 66 50 541
Fax: +39 051 66 51 834
Publication date: 2/26/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: