Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
- Spanish company growing by 50% per year in the subtropical sector
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Alvarpack Group - packaging solutions for the fresh-cut segment"The reason behind our success is the approach we have with our customers. We like to be their partners rather than mere suppliers. This is why leading companies have chosen us day after day, so much so that we have become a company of reference for them," explains Marco Alvares, managing director of Alvarpack Srl.
The company was established in 2003 and has since become a leader in the packaging sector.
"We have an antifog film, considered among the best on the market. In addition, our internal graphic department is available to our clients at no extra charge. There is also a lab that analyses film during all production phases to guarantee a final product that will cause no problems."
All kinds of printing
The company uses flexography on two 8-colour machines. Upon request, it is also possible to use rotography up to 8-10 colours. Alvarpack is also equipped with three cutters (that can monitor winding tension as well as the weight and length of reels), three coupling machines with solvent-free glue and a laser cutter (minimum diameter 50 my) that makes it possible to increase film permeability.
The lab: health and safety
"Our internal lab is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment to carry out checks on the compliance of both incoming and outgoing materials. This technology helps measure friction coefficient, welding strength, transparency or solvent residue."
"Thanks to all of this, we hold the BRC - Global standard 1, as well as the HACCP certifications. In addition, we consider product traceability very important. We guarantee high-quality and the maximum safety to final consumers."
40016 interporto Bologna
San Giorgio di Piano (BO) - ITALY
Tel.: +39 051 66 50 541
Fax: +39 051 66 51 834
Publication date: 2/26/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: