- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- China: Price of red Fuji apples expected to fall slightly later this season
- The Philippines exceed sales target in China’s first import expo
- Greeks extend European grape season
- FAS New Delhi forecasts 2018/19 decline in fresh apple imports of some 9% year-over-year
- Argentina: Rains could affect the quality of pears and apples
New Zealand: 15th anniversary of Tauranga Farmers Market
Trixie Allen, market manager since 2008, said it started in 2003 at the Historic Village with a handful of stallholders after a Small Farmers Association meeting. In 2005 there were 15 to 20 stallholders. Today that number has grown to 55, but numbers peaked in the summer to 65.
According to an article on nzherald.co.nz, the ‘Tauranga Farmers & Producers Market Incorporated Society’ had a membership of 80, and on an average Saturday morning 2,300 shoppers come through the gates.
Miss Allen: "Our market is a true farmers market with no third-party on-selling, and those running the stalls are either the producer, a family member or an employee, who knows the background of what they're selling, which is exactly why customers shop here."
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-16 “Kiwi fruit production is becoming more and more important for Greek growers”
- 2018-11-16 Russia: Unusual drop of fruit and veg prices in October
- 2018-11-16 Egyptian e-commerce platform raises $700,000 investments
- 2018-11-16 Half of Romanians choose to buy “Made in Romania” products
- 2018-11-16 Turkey: 2018 annual agricultural projections have been updated
- 2018-11-15 'Availability of tomatoes grew, prices frequently dropped'
- 2018-11-15 France: "There will be a shortage of ceps for Christmas"
- 2018-11-15 Lebanon's route to Gulf markets choked by politics
- 2018-11-15 ‘No quick resolution in view for US-China trade war’
- 2018-11-15 Saint Lucia ready to launch Import Substitution Programme
- 2018-11-14 Bolivia: Garlic and onion producers ask authorities to close border to smuggling
- 2018-11-14 Baden-Württemberg: Harvest year characterized by dry summer
- 2018-11-14 China signs fresh produce MoU with Caribbean region
- 2018-11-14 "Difficult market for last strawberries of the year"
- 2018-11-14 Poland courting East Africa as trade partner
- 2018-11-14 Kenya horticulture export earnings growing
- 2018-11-14 Namibia food imports still sky-high
- 2018-11-14 Turkey: Annual agricultural production projections for 2018 have been updated
- 2018-11-13 Pink Lady Day at Mazzoni Group
- 2018-11-12 ‘Kyrgyzstan cannot fully meet the needs of the domestic market’