- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
Top 5 -yesterday
- Global food security improvements projected to be largest in Asia
- New York apples in good shape despite wet harvest
- "China way ahead of the west in omni-channel retail"
- China signs fresh produce MoU with Caribbean region
- Bolivia: Garlic and onion producers ask authorities to close border to smuggling
Top 5 -last month
- ''East German trade still looking for large calibers Spanish citrus''
- India: 3 million apple boxes dispatched from Shopian district's bumper crop
- Colombia: More than 200 tons of citrus have been shipped out through the port of Barranquilla
- "Only specialists and professionals will survive in the kaki business"
- Italy: Relationships with clients are based on trust
Top 5 -last week
Georgia and Turkey boosting trade by widening FTA
The final round of negotiations was held last Thursday in the Turkish capital, where delegations of both countries met to finalise talks about widening the trade agreement.
According to agenda.ge, the quotas set on Georgian lemon, kiwifruit, grape, dry fruit, canned fruit and vegetables, juice and food ingredients were abolished. Meanwhile, the quotas on honey and livestock were increased. Statistics show that Turkey is Georgia’s top trade partner; the trade turnover between Georgia and Turkey reached $1.58 billion in 2017.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-14 Bolivia: Garlic and onion producers ask authorities to close border to smuggling
- 2018-11-14 Baden-Württemberg: Harvest year characterized by dry summer
- 2018-11-14 China signs fresh produce MoU with Caribbean region
- 2018-11-14 "Difficult market for last strawberries of the year"
- 2018-11-14 Poland courting East Africa as trade partner
- 2018-11-14 Kenya horticulture export earnings growing
- 2018-11-14 Namibia food imports still sky-high
- 2018-11-14 Turkey: Annual agricultural production projections for 2018 have been updated
- 2018-11-13 Pink Lady Day at Mazzoni Group
- 2018-11-12 ‘Kyrgyzstan cannot fully meet the needs of the domestic market’
- 2018-11-12 US researchers discover genes that define a vegetable’s shape
- 2018-11-09 Nepal: Imported fruits worth Rs7.58 billion in Q1
- 2018-11-09 Chile: Record fruit exports to China
- 2018-11-09 'Supply of pears falling somewhat, but demand could be met'
- 2018-11-08 Campaign for EU quality label “Europe, where quality is at home’
- 2018-11-08 Trinidad and Tobago: Vegetables doubling in price after flooding
- 2018-11-08 Peru: Fruit and vegetable exports increased by 21% up until September
- 2018-11-08 Japan: Fresh fruit imports 1.62 million tons in 2017
- 2018-11-07 Study shows growing number purchasing fresh produce items online
- 2018-11-07 Ghana launches agricultural product commodity exchange