- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Direct, efficient air link into Central China
‘Airborne Silk Road’ boosts Zhengzhou's fortunes
Statistics show total cargo shipments in and out of Zhengzhou Airport likely reached 500,000 metric tons in 2017. Cargo shipments from Zhengzhou to and from Luxembourg alone were expected to constitute 150,000 tons of this, said Eric Erbacher of Cargolux Airlines International, Europe's biggest all-cargo airline.
Pointing to several large containers of fresh fruit, he said: "It only takes about 19 flight hours to deliver the South American cherries to Zhengzhou by charter flight, perfectly fresh! In South America, the cherries have enjoyed a bumper harvest, while China is booming now. We delivered them here directly to China to meet market demand as the Christmas and New Year festivals are coming.”
President Xi Jinping first pushed for China to build a "Silk Road in the air" between Luxembourg and Zhengzhou on June 14, 2017, during a meeting with visiting Luxembourg Prime Minister Xavier Bettel.
According to china.org.cn, since airfreight operations between the Henan Civil Aviation Development and Investment Logistics Co Ltd and Cargolux Airlines International began in 2014, the Zhengzhou-Luxembourg project has covered Germany, Belgium, Chile and the United States.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/21/2018 China: JD.com wants to ship fruit from all over the world to China in 48 hours
- 09/21/2018 UAE: Etihad refreshes freight network to concentrate on core trade lanes
- 09/20/2018 A.P. Moller - Maersk takes next steps in integration to improve customer experience
- 09/19/2018 "Major lack of space for logistics in the Rotterdam region"
- 09/19/2018 Maersk to change fuel adjustment surcharge ahead of the 2020 sulphur cap
- 09/19/2018 New buildings for Hoogsteder Group: First pile driven into the ground
- 09/18/2018 Will Amazon buy German supermarket chain Real?
- 09/18/2018 Turkish Cargo ships blackberries to Dubai, Jeddah, Riyadh and Hong Kong
- 09/18/2018 Hurricane Florence: Ports of Wilmington and Morehead City remain closed
- 09/17/2018 Coast to coast railroad line across South America planned
- 09/14/2018 India: Coimbatore airport sends first perishable export shipment by bonded trucking
- 09/14/2018 Next round of tariffs may hit container shipping harder
- 09/14/2018 CMA CGM celebrates 40 years
- 09/13/2018 “Asia a growing sales market for fruit and vegetables”
- 09/13/2018 Should shippers pass on congestion costs?
- 09/12/2018 Haulage company Nagel-Group wants to raise prices significantly
- 09/10/2018 Fresh produce send via air freight becoming more popular
- 09/07/2018 “Westland will be completely full in a few years”
- 09/07/2018 MOOY Logistics Waddinxveen becomes Gartner Holland B.V.
- 09/07/2018 Delivery of 14,000-TEU containership “ONE AQUILA”