Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
How to combat 'puffy eyes':
All you need is potato slicesWaking up with puffy eyes is rather common. But it is easy to treat them. Make sure to drink enough water and use refrigerated slices of potatoes to get rid of the puffiness.
Indiatoday.in gives 6 tips to treat the problem:
- The easiest way to get rid of puffy eyes is to drink water. When the body is well hydrated, there is less chance of water retention that can cause your under-eye area and other parts of your body to swell. Water also helps flush toxins out of the body.
- Iced compresses like chilled green or black tea bags can help soothe puffy and irritated eyes. They contain anti-irritant properties that help reduce swelling around your eyes.
- Slices of refrigerated potato or cucumber work as a fantastic natural remedy to get rid of under eye puffiness. The enzymes and the astringent properties in these vegetables help reduce inflammation and help tighten the skin. This remedy will also help get rid of wrinkles and dark circles around your eyes.
- A mask made of egg whites helps in tightening the area around the eyes, as egg whites are a nourishing natural skin care treatment, reducing puffiness of the eyes.
- Puffiness of the eyes can be caused by seasonal or inherited allergies. Allergies prompts us to rub our eyes more, leading to further puffiness. Visit a doctor and get yourself checked.
- Use natural products that help reduce dryness, reduce puffiness and hydrate your skin, like an eye serum or aloe vera-based eye creams, which can also cool down the eye area.
Publication date: 2/22/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: