Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Dedere Germany GmbH:
Blockchain is revolutionizing global agricultural tradeDedere is committed to being the most efficient tool for agricultural trade worldwide. "The Best Way to Buy and Sell Agri Commodities" is the company’s claim.
And the ways to achieve this are a combination of market-relevant news, analysis and forecasts of agricultural commodities, an email marketing tool and a trading platform.
CTO and founder Michael Gütlich knows the market like no other. He has decades of experience as an agricultural trader. After news, commerce and e-mail marketing, the next step is perfectly clear to him: "Smart contracts and the blockchain will play a crucial role in agricultural commodity trading, both in shipping and in quality certification. That's why both are at the top of our Tech Road Map." Trying to perfect the value chain is is almost written in Dedere’s DNA. In Latin, the name mean as much as ‘delivering’. "Many terms in the world of agriculture are borrowed from Latin. With our name, we show that Dedere is not aimed solely at the English-speaking world," says Michael Gütlich about the choice of the name.
More than 30,000 companies have already registered on dedere.eu, with a large number actively using the Novella Agri, Dedere Emporium or Forum Dedere modules. Next, the startup from Seeheim-Jugenheim near Darmstadt, Germany, will start things on a global scale. Apart from English there will now be platform languages such as Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
At the beginning of this phase, Martin Brückner, owner of a specialist media group based in Frankfurt am Main became an investor. He will mainly be responsible for the information products sector. "Whether in Africa, Latin America or Asia, even small farmers, traders and agricultural producers can use Dedere. Then they will no longer be dependent on the global agricultural trade. That is a satisfying task if there is any," says the media professional.
The co-founder of Dedere is a wealthy Swiss private investor. He remains associated with the company as a shareholder. Strengthened by this support, the Dedere management will now embark on the search for a strategic partner or investor that is operating globally.
For more information:
Dedere Deutschland GmbH
Breslauer Str. 10
Tel. +49 6257 94295-31
Fax. +49 6257 94295-49
Publication date: 2/22/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: