- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Dedere Germany GmbH:
Blockchain is revolutionizing global agricultural trade
And the ways to achieve this are a combination of market-relevant news, analysis and forecasts of agricultural commodities, an email marketing tool and a trading platform.
CTO and founder Michael Gütlich knows the market like no other. He has decades of experience as an agricultural trader. After news, commerce and e-mail marketing, the next step is perfectly clear to him: "Smart contracts and the blockchain will play a crucial role in agricultural commodity trading, both in shipping and in quality certification. That's why both are at the top of our Tech Road Map." Trying to perfect the value chain is is almost written in Dedere’s DNA. In Latin, the name mean as much as ‘delivering’. "Many terms in the world of agriculture are borrowed from Latin. With our name, we show that Dedere is not aimed solely at the English-speaking world," says Michael Gütlich about the choice of the name.
More than 30,000 companies have already registered on dedere.eu, with a large number actively using the Novella Agri, Dedere Emporium or Forum Dedere modules. Next, the startup from Seeheim-Jugenheim near Darmstadt, Germany, will start things on a global scale. Apart from English there will now be platform languages such as Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
At the beginning of this phase, Martin Brückner, owner of a specialist media group based in Frankfurt am Main became an investor. He will mainly be responsible for the information products sector. "Whether in Africa, Latin America or Asia, even small farmers, traders and agricultural producers can use Dedere. Then they will no longer be dependent on the global agricultural trade. That is a satisfying task if there is any," says the media professional.
The co-founder of Dedere is a wealthy Swiss private investor. He remains associated with the company as a shareholder. Strengthened by this support, the Dedere management will now embark on the search for a strategic partner or investor that is operating globally.
For more information:
Dedere Deutschland GmbH
Breslauer Str. 10
Tel. +49 6257 94295-31
Fax. +49 6257 94295-49
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/14/2018 CT Tecnova, wins prize for technological innovation
- 09/06/2018 Iowa based grower transitions to new software
- 09/05/2018 The rise of blockchain technology in agriculture
- 08/29/2018 China: Origin tracing boosts kiwifruit trade
- 08/22/2018 Naturipe teams up with SAP in blockchain initiative
- 08/15/2018 Solution to the headaches caused by IT in the food sector
- 08/08/2018 Prophet keeps track of complexities within fresh produce supply chain
- 08/06/2018 "AU: Digital market "Phoenicia" aims to create greater transparency in supply chain"
- 07/19/2018 Wireless smart farming to keep frost away from citrus
- 07/17/2018 Creating artificial intelligence …with a potato
- 07/12/2018 Blockchain technology for tomatoes
- 07/12/2018 Uganda: International Trade Centre unveils price portal
- 07/04/2018 Database for imported strawberries created in Finland
- 07/03/2018 FarmSoft banana farming software
- 06/29/2018 Sub-Saharan farmers to fight Fall Armyworm with mobile phone app
- 06/27/2018 Businesses need to start preparing for a major shift in the digital landscape
- 06/25/2018 Innovate to elevate
- 06/21/2018 'The more data you collect, the more accurate the harvest forecasts become'
- 06/20/2018 New calculation sheet for storage, packaging and transport costs
- 06/20/2018 Blockchain tested in fruit import