- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Ocado: deal opportunities in Europe, Asia & Australia
- North Carolina sweet potato growers finish challenging harvest
- APHIS issues final environmental impact statement for National Fruit Fly Cooperative Control Program
- California Citrus Network: Forum to facilitate communication and information exchange"
- Parisians want more local and organic produce
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- "We have been able to reconcile the parts that make up this great industry"
- Efficient storing and presentation option for loose and ready-made goods at POS
- "Poland is a leader in conventional apples, so why not in organic apples?"
- FFVA’s Stuart to trade commission: Florida growers still suffering
- Egypt allowed to export dates to China in January 2019
New map of organic food systems published
This will serve as a key resource for information sharing and data collection as IFOAM further develops the food system concept and demonstrates the far-reaching benefits of organic principles and practices.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-19 King Courgette launches new organic zucchini range in Europe
- 2018-11-19 Parisians want more local and organic produce
- 2018-11-16 "More and more Moroccan growers switch due to good demand for organic"
- 2018-11-16 Bananas and tomatoes are the top-selling organic products in Switzerland
- 2018-11-15 More than half of organic vegetables come from local fields
- 2018-11-15 NOS: Volume of Russian market for organic products is €160 million
- 2018-11-14 Arizona-based squash grower announces organic program
- 2018-11-14 "Poland is a leader in conventional apples, so why not in organic apples?"
- 2018-11-12 Switzerland: Sales of organic products are growing strongly
- 2018-11-12 Organic products still on growth track worldwide
- 2018-11-09 "Organic vegetables are an attractive investment"
- 2018-11-08 Switzerland: Organic supermarkets are on the rise
- 2018-11-07 France: Financial support for organic farming is lagging behind
- 2018-11-06 Rising demand for organic asparagus in the global asparagus market
- 2018-11-05 "Organic foods are not safer, and probably not more nutritious either"
- 2018-11-01 Peru: Organic banana production drops in Piura due to the cold
- 2018-11-01 “In ten years the whole of Europe will be eating organic”
- 2018-10-31 Actual cost of organic cauliflower much lower than for conventional produce
- 2018-10-31 Organic products from Lower Saxony on the rise
- 2018-10-31 Organic Grower Summit educational session - "Technology is not Just for Big Ag"