Job offersmore »
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Algeciras connected to Australia for the first timeOn February 15, a new service that connects, directly and for the first time, TTI Algeciras with Sydney, called at the port of Algeciras.
Operated by CMA CGM and Hapag Lloyd, it is the second direct scheduled containerized service to connect Australia and Spain.
The transit time between Sydney and Algeciras will be around 45 days.
In addition, TTI Algeciras will regain direct connectivity with ports in India and Sri Lanka, which it lost with the service adjustments made by the now extinct UASC at the beginning of 2016.
Source: fyh.es / www.agroberichtenbuitenland.nl
Publication date: 2/21/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: