Job offersmore »
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Algeciras connected to Australia for the first timeOn February 15, a new service that connects, directly and for the first time, TTI Algeciras with Sydney, called at the port of Algeciras.
Operated by CMA CGM and Hapag Lloyd, it is the second direct scheduled containerized service to connect Australia and Spain.
The transit time between Sydney and Algeciras will be around 45 days.
In addition, TTI Algeciras will regain direct connectivity with ports in India and Sri Lanka, which it lost with the service adjustments made by the now extinct UASC at the beginning of 2016.
Source: fyh.es / www.agroberichtenbuitenland.nl
Publication date: 2/21/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: