Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Moldova exported agricultural products worth over a billion dollars last year
According to the National Agency for Food Security, nearly 180 tonnes of apples were shipped abroad last year, while plum shipments grew by 30%, exceeding 50 thousand tonnes.
A similar increase was recorded in the case of table grapes, with more than 30 thousand tonnes sold. Also, over two thousand tonnes of berries were shipped, including currants, blackberries and blueberries.
Nut exports remained at the same level as a year earlier, with 14 thousand tonnes of kernels and almost two thousand tonnes of whole nuts sold.
The export of vegetables remains high. The volume of Peking cabbage shipped stood at eight hundred tonnes, exceeding that of carrots. Exporters also sold 50 tonnes of peppers and 20 tonnes of garlic.
Publication date: 2/21/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: