Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Moldova exported agricultural products worth over a billion dollars last year
According to the National Agency for Food Security, nearly 180 tonnes of apples were shipped abroad last year, while plum shipments grew by 30%, exceeding 50 thousand tonnes.
A similar increase was recorded in the case of table grapes, with more than 30 thousand tonnes sold. Also, over two thousand tonnes of berries were shipped, including currants, blackberries and blueberries.
Nut exports remained at the same level as a year earlier, with 14 thousand tonnes of kernels and almost two thousand tonnes of whole nuts sold.
The export of vegetables remains high. The volume of Peking cabbage shipped stood at eight hundred tonnes, exceeding that of carrots. Exporters also sold 50 tonnes of peppers and 20 tonnes of garlic.
Publication date: 2/21/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: