Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China is now supplying apples and other products to Belarus and Russia
China has started exporting apples and other fruit and vegetable products to Belarus and Russia, with deliveries made by rail.
As reported by Xinhua, a trade route between Linyi and Minsk was opened on 16 February.
"In the past, we had no opportunity to export our products to the Russian Federation. Transportation of apples to Russia and Belarus by sea took too much time and logistics costs were too high. After the opening of the railway route, we hope to supply much greater volumes," said a Chinese producer quoted by Tass.
In the first shipment made, Belarus and Russia have received 26 tonnes of garlic and the same amount of apples.
Publication date: 2/21/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: