Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
China is now supplying apples and other products to Belarus and Russia
China has started exporting apples and other fruit and vegetable products to Belarus and Russia, with deliveries made by rail.
As reported by Xinhua, a trade route between Linyi and Minsk was opened on 16 February.
"In the past, we had no opportunity to export our products to the Russian Federation. Transportation of apples to Russia and Belarus by sea took too much time and logistics costs were too high. After the opening of the railway route, we hope to supply much greater volumes," said a Chinese producer quoted by Tass.
In the first shipment made, Belarus and Russia have received 26 tonnes of garlic and the same amount of apples.
Publication date: 2/21/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: