Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
RED MOON®, an incredible run in BerlinThe brand RED MOON® for red flesh apples and products such as juice, cider, mousse and smoothies, could be reviewed on successive days at Fruitlogistica 2018 in Berlin. "The presentation of the red flesh apples, the new products around the processing of RED MOON® and the presentation of the variety of the apple was a big eye catcher," said Jürgen Braun.
"The visitors were amazed by the surprise effect of the apple and impressed by the taste and the color. The positive, health aspects of RED MOON® also support the current trend towards healthy diets and superfoods."
"Thanks to their red flesh and texture, they are perfect for further processing. For example the delicious red apple juice (sparkling or still), was served for the first time at the FRUIT LOGISTICA 2018. The diversity of the apple clearly showed that you can process the entire crop."
The RED MOON® Company welcomed numerous interested and already existing partners at its booth. "Marketers were very fond of the natural and sustainable apple. They showed great interest, especially as a red flesh apple in their variety portfolio does not yet occur. The biggest onslaught and interest came from specialized fruit processing companies. Announcements about collaborations around the new red lifestyle drink will follow shortly."
The RED MOON® Company has built on a long-term sustainable concept, based on scab resistant varieties. In Berlin, a cooperation with the South Tyrolean cooperative Bio Meran for biodynamic orcharding and sales was signed.
For more information:
Red Moon LTD
Publication date: 2/27/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: